Notices

Addicte to Everything that Makes Me Feel Good

Old 05-25-2005, 05:41 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Addicte to Everything that Makes Me Feel Good

You know it is really hard sometimes to let your stuff come out but I know that this is the Place. I am a run in the mill addict, no differant than anyone else. I started off with alcohol, pot, meth, and then like I say at meeting what do ya got. Now I might be clean and sober but I still slip back sometimes into my old ways. I really am an addict of sorts, if it makes me feel good I will do it. It doesn't have to be drugs or alcohol, it can be shopping, cooking, writing like this, even sex. Well not the sex today lol working on the defect also. I am really getting close to having my 60 days it will be here Sunday if I make it because that isn't just a given. I have to work at it and work hard. Last night I went to get a pack of cigs and this guy said boy you are sure in a good mood. I said ya but it takes a lot of work to do it. So maybe I am getting addicted to being happy!!!!!!!! I sure do like it, and it makes me feel good and also it makes the people I come in contact with feel good. I am no one special, I am just another addict trying to stay clean today. I am willing to do what it take today. There has been times in my life that I didn't have the willingness or Sometimes I have to pray for the williness so. They say keep coming back I have heard for 3 years now I figure I might as well just stay.
Old 05-25-2005, 08:03 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Greatful Sober Biker

Thank's for shareing and Keep comming back.
Old 05-25-2005, 08:44 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hey Lucky....

I'm a run of the mill pleasure addict as well.. ;o)

I've got some serious misconceptions about what "fun" is though... and I'm going to have to take a hard look at that..

Cause.. fun for me always has an edge to it...
The .. potential... to be ... bad...

I must keep my HP close to me
Because that is the catalyst that makes me want to treat myself better than my addict would have it...

24 hours at a time...

Thank you for your positive message...
I can feel the love light shining in ya.. ;o)

Blessings on your 60 days.. !!