Notices

How it feels

Old 12-28-2014, 02:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
02.27.15 :): ▽VII△VIII

How it feels

I posted this on my class thread, but I thought I'd put it over here too because I'd love to talk to people who can relate or just feel like discussing it. This is what it's like when I start to destabilize:

I start making really strange connections between things. I look at something neutral or good, and it reminds me of something bad, or of something neutral that feels bad for no reason at all. It's like that deja vu feeling where something triggers a memory but you can't quite place it. Imagine that happening constantly. Everything starts to have a negative feeling associated with it, and every place feels like something bad happened there. People especially distract me, they seem very intense, and I sense that their lives are all very tragic though obviously I know nothing about them. I prefer not to go out when I feel like this, it's more comfortable to limit stimuli, but I make an effort to do so anyway.

It's just annoying at this point, more like an itch than a pain. I do plan to contact a doctor this week for advice.