Notices

schizo or demons

Old 09-27-2014, 10:55 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

schizo or demons

So how do u know what is spiritual or if u really have head problems. I hear voices all the time and seen creepy stuff tonight. I been off my meds for a year I go back to the psychiatrist Monday. I see flashes of stuff sometimes and really don't know if I am really being watched all the time or not. I went to this place and this woman I got close with kindve did like some exorcist type stuff on me and I don't know if its that I am just schizo or have demons
Old 09-27-2014, 11:40 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I think it's unlikely to be demons and it's good that you have appt on monday. In the meantime if things get worse get yourself to ER. Let us know how things go. I've suffered with depression for most of my life and had voices at my worst stage (mainly when drinking) and tried to look for a reason for them but to be honest I was just ill. Hope you can get some help and feel better soon
Old 09-28-2014, 02:14 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

When I was a young believer I used to worry about that with my schizophrenic roommate. I sang to her and played my guitar like David did to Saul, and it cheered her up when she was down (though not during a psychotic break and not all the way. It certainly didn't make her illness disappear).

She was greatly helped by the proper medication, as am I, being bipolar.

To tell you the truth, I think there's a reason people don't talk much about demons these days. I think they've really been laying low in the Western world (we have other manifestations of evil).
Old 10-01-2014, 03:37 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

It can be hard to tell what is what. I thought that people were 'out to get me' and I went to this event and i thought someone refused to hold my hand and I left in despair. I called my friend and shared about that and a light came on...bing! This is my imagination. I have also had voices and hallucinations. I worry about shifting back into that mode and not realizing I am doing it.

I make it a point to report everything to my doctor and I have a good attitude towards medication. I will take it to be on the safe side. Anti psychotic medication is not perfect but I do find it good for dealing with intrusive thoughts. That's just my personal experience.

I hope things go well at the doctor
Old 10-06-2014, 01:24 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Ask a priest, they would know about demons.

A doctor would not be much help there because doctors used to drill holes in the skulls of people who claimed to have demons hoping to cause the demons to come out of the person. Nowadays, people who say they hear voices are generally deemed schizophrenic and given medication.
Old 10-07-2014, 05:45 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I have schizophrenia its scary I know I think its both cause psychosis is such a torment it's more likely the illness but I feel under demonic attack sometimes.