My Story/ Masha

Old 01-08-2014, 12:24 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Wink My Story/ Masha

Sober and happy

Hello, I want to tell you about my life, which has just begun.
My name is Masha, I was born in Moscow, in a nice, loving family.
I spent my childhood on the streets of the big city, that city which comes alive at night. For the first time it was just fun for me, then it became my lifestyle and job. It seemed that it was possible to live such a party - I was surrounded by people - friends and relatives - who has always loved me and waited for me. And this love will never fade.

At age 19, I started using drugs and alcohol. At first I tried light drugs, and I thought that weed is not considered to be a drug, but it was only the beginning. After that various nightclubs followed: psycho –stimulants, amphetamine pills, LSD, and heroin at the end. My life has been destroyed. I began to steal from relatives, took everything I could sell from my house. Next have been thefts and fraud. All people who seemed to be my friends, turned away from me, parents ceased to believe me. Once, staying home alone, I began to ask myself questions:
- Where are all those people you thought you love?
- They are nowhere.
- Where did your plans, goals and dreams go to?
- To nowhere.
- Where is love, joy, happiness?
- These things also went nowhere.
- In what and whom do you believe?
- I believe nothing and nobody. I can’t even trust myself.
- Why do you live?..
There was only emptiness, frustration and pain. I did not want to live. If I had an opportunity to live my life over again I would certainly live it quite differently.
Few days later I visited my narcologist. There I met two wonderful people who told me their stories about how they were dying from drugs too. They got spiritual and mental rehabilitation in Vasilenko’s center and now live a happy sober life.
26.06.2009 I arrived to Ukraine. Went through all the treatment methods and started living a new life, thanks God. Now It’s all going to be different.
I disagree with the statement «there are no ex-drug addicts."
It happens! I am a former addict. There is always a way out. Choose Life!

Last edited by Opivotal; 04-04-2017 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Correct Title