Notices

Gratefulness

Old 01-19-2013, 11:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Gratefulness

I am just grateful that God has kept me during my addiction. I've grateful I've never been homeless or hungry. I grateful that I haven't done too much damage to my body. What damage I have done is fixable as long as I stay sober. I'm grateful that I still have an income. Eventhough I've spent more money than I was like to think about on drugs and alcohol. I'm grateful that God always fixes what I mess up. But I've had to suffer some consequences. I grateful that I haven't given up on myself and that I can forgive myself. I'm grateful that I can still look in the mirror and see someone beautiful and worth fighting for. I'm grateful that I never been busted for drugs or alcohol. I'm grateful that whatever drug house I stopped at to buy drugs the police always came after I left. I'm just so so grateful that God kept me, he really kept me. He helped me get my right mind back. He forgave me and loves me unconditionally. I'm grateful for this website where I can come and let my feeling out as well as my shortcomings.
Thank you for the support of this site and these people. God loves us all. Amen!