Notices

Not sure if I should go

Old 07-15-2012, 07:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Not sure if I should go

This week I have outpatient, but I'm not sure about it. I talked with my bf and he agreed that if it's stressing me out more than helping I shouldn't go. I start with therapy on Monday and then 3x a week from 8:30-12:30 I have group. I clean houses and I don't know how I'll move things around. I'm supposed to be starting a night job too. I'm already finishing my 3rd day being clean and with the Suboxone it hasn't been too bad. I figure if I go to therapy and na meetings I should be ok.

I don't know if I'm bullshitting myself or being realistic. I mean, I have to work or I won't have anywhere to live..

Starlit
Old 07-15-2012, 08:03 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Life Health Prosperity

Starlit if you are comfortable, eatin good, and feel safe where you are, staying there might be the best thing to do.
Old 07-17-2012, 06:00 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thank-you for the reply! I did go Monday and today, but I don't know if I can keep going. I organized everything so I would be able to go, but now things are falling apart. Its not working out so I think I will have to quit going.

I have to be able to pay my bills. The end of the month is coming up and I don't know if I can make it financially. I'm afraid to tell my dad, but I don't know how else to fix things.

I appreciate your feedback neferkamichael.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:27 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Life Health Prosperity

Good luck Starlit, prayin fo ya.