Notices

New to this recovery process.

Old 06-20-2012, 11:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

New to this recovery process.

Well I'm going to basically write down all my feelings, pain, ideas, and struggles since I am going through this thing until the end. I'm 21 and my DOC is opiodes, I have done 90mg a day for the first 2 years then started doing 150mg on the last 2. So it's been a 4 year battle with this ******* drug. Honestly I've lost really good friends, girlfriends, and a shitload of money. The one thing I am very happy I didn't lose is my family. So that's basically my 4 years wrapped up, nothing exciting it was just get high or find means of getting high. As of June 19th 2012 I have been clean. I'm going on my 3rd day right now, and I am scared of whats to come. I can feel its going to be hell, but what I was doing to myself for 4 years was hell, so I guess I gotta go back there to battle these demons. If anyone can let me know what is to come of the withrawels and what to do, or take to help me out let me know. Support and advice is really what I need. Thanks for listening.
Old 06-20-2012, 11:21 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Life Health Prosperity

Welcome Long, this is the right place to be for support. Withdrawls from alcohol for me was not as bad as the crack, and I quit cigarettes June 5th and they are the worst of all. Regrettably I just suffered through them. You can do it.
Old 06-20-2012, 11:28 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thank's man appreciate the support. I'm going through this **** till the end.
Old 06-20-2012, 11:50 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome to SR Long

D