Notices

First Day Here...Scared

Old 06-19-2012, 06:59 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

First Day Here...Scared

Hi.
I hoping to hear back from someone..i have some questions. I party with cocaine. I dont do it all the time, there are times i go 9 10 months without it and dont even think about it. 4 days ago some of my girlfriends came home for the weekend and they had it. I did it. As soon as I did the first one, I automatically got an intense anxiety attack. It lasted about 20 minutes and went away. The next day however, i was laying in a ball crying for like 3 hours. I took a xanix, all it did was take the edge off so so i could get up off the ground and try to function. Now, I am in a constant state of panic. Im dizzy, and shaky, and all those other fun things that go along with this. This has never happened to me before...will it go away or did i mess up my nervous system for good. I do have major anxiety issues, but they had been gone for years. I was on Zoloft for a few years and am thinking I should get on it again, at least for awhile, I feel like my chemicals are all out of wack. Any answers will help, Im really scared and havent told anyone the true reason why im feeling this way. Thanks
Old 06-19-2012, 10:28 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi flygirl, I think you should go see a doctor.
Old 06-19-2012, 06:01 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I second that. Go see a doctor.
Old 06-19-2012, 06:25 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

i hope your main desire is to stop using. i highly suggest doing what was suggested and be honest with the doctors about your drug use.
Old 06-20-2012, 05:29 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I agree with everyone. I have had a couple friends in the same situation and only one of the three went to a doctor, and he is the only one today who is living a healthy awesome lifestyle. Please go to the doctor! Be honest. They are there to help you!
Old 06-20-2012, 03:05 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Hi everyone. Thanks so much for responding. I went to the dr and td her I did cocaine on fri and gave her all my symptoms. She was very understanding and pretty much told me my anxiety will pass in time. She gave me Zoloft and told me if I wanted to start on it again I can or if I wanted to hold on and see if it passes i can do that too. I'm going to try to hold off for a few days to see if my body calms itself down. If not I will get back on zoloft. Again thank you for your responses. My days of drug use are over. Life is to good to throw it away
Old 06-20-2012, 05:44 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Not again

Well this seems to be going good, I hope you find a way to stay busy. Make sure you are eating right and at least go for a walk, exercise is an excellent method for re-balancing those pesky brain chemicals.

Be well,
Larry
Old 06-25-2012, 11:21 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

How are you Flgirl?
Old 06-25-2012, 02:49 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

The problem with illegal narcotics is you NEVER know what it's been cut with. The Cartels and local dealers have been know to cut coke with some very nasty stuff and don't give a rats behind if it's toxic. As long as they get their money, they don't care! Perhaps a medical doctor should evaluate you?
Old 06-26-2012, 04:52 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

I'm not sure if I'm on the right forum but I will try. I need help with lortab W/D. This is my second day and 5th try. I don't want to live this way anymore. This is painful and not neccesary. If anyone can help, please respond. Not sure what helps with W/D and I'm looking for long term not just until the next pill. I have a wonderful husband and two beautiful daughters that need me.
Old 06-26-2012, 04:56 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

((Flygirl)) and ((babyblueyes)) - Welcome to SR! ((baby blue eyes - you may want to start your own thread but regardless, glad you are hear))).

I'm a recovering crack addict, have over 5 years in recovery and I can credit a lot of that to the great folks here.

Hugs and prayers,

Amy
Old 07-10-2012, 07:46 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Just wanted to keep everyone updated that posted. I'm doing a lot better. I am so thankful to all of you who answered me when I was so scared. This is a great place to turn to and I feel lucky that I found it.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:23 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

That's good that you're feeling better. Will you be doing more cocaine in the future?