Notices

415 days clean from oxy and feeling good!!!

Old 06-07-2012, 10:29 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

415 days clean from oxy and feeling good!!!

So it's not mile stone marker number but looking back these days have just been amazing. I feel sooooo much better than I did over a year ago at this time and it feels good to not be constantly looking for the next pill. My life is in order. I hope all of you can reach this point and beyond because its so worth the effort you put in to get here. I know it might suck now but believe me when I say it gets better. Once your natural dopamine level returns and you patch up the holes you may have dug you'll have a feeling of relief. No more body aches, sore feet, and most of all the horrible, horrible f*ing depression. ( prob the worst thing in the history of mankind!!!) so if anyone reads this please keep on keepin' on.

Also please post your success stories and how long it's been. Hopefully this post can help inspire more to follow the path of happiness.

Take care all!!!
Old 06-07-2012, 10:52 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

My 35 days seem miniscule to your 415 but I feel great. All aspects of withdrawl are gone and the only remaining thing for me is insomnia which I am not unfamiliar with and had to be one of the reasons I would have sought opiates. The last 3 years while I was in hell I sure slept well which really is not normal for me. So now I am just stuck with enough sleep to keep going and a few nights still with no sleep at all. I used to get up and do things but now just seem too tired.

I would trade a trifling bit of sleeplessness for any time I spent with oxy. I loved getting high but I love NOT getting high much more.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:02 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I was the same way with no sleep. The only thing that helped was exercise. Mostly running. It seemed impossible at first but I just kept doing it. Now I run a 5k almost every day and I sleep like a baby. I can't believe it! It took a bit but it came back. I was an insomniac my hole life till I started running. It truly helped me. Btw...35 days is great. I was there. You'll be at 415. Just another 380. Time flies....truly. Keep it up and you'll be glad you did!