Notices

New trigger.

Old 05-13-2012, 11:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

New trigger.

So, I work at my house. I don't get up and brush my teeth and get dressed and join the workforce; I have my PC set up in the dining room. Makes for some seriously traumatic down time. I'm doing really well with not thinking about getting high for the most part, but as I sit here, the AV in the way back of my brain is getting louder. I'm very aware of it, and I'm doing my best to tune it out. Just wanted to vent a little Have a happy mother's day!
Old 05-13-2012, 11:36 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Stay strong hardtime.

Hey, you know what's interesting? The ergonomics of an office. Like, why do we sit when we can stand? How bout those shelves, are they really where they ideally would be? Any motivational posters about? Perhaps make a few. BTW, do you happen to have a four speaker sound system made from bits and parts that plugs into your computer? Its a cheap task that pays dividends in the end; and then ya can watch a movie in your office when your done. BTW, some folks work out every few hours at the office; do have have a barbell or other small equipment near at hand? Just wondering. Stay the course buddy!!!
Old 05-13-2012, 01:08 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

hardtime,

I've noticed that I CRAVE my DOC when at work. There's a particular day that I have to work every week where it's slow and I'm the only one there for about 5 hrs. I have 2 weeks clean and just since stopping using, I've realized my triggers, weird huh? Hang in here, you are doing great!!

~Pandie
Old 05-13-2012, 01:10 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thanks Pandie! It is so comforting when I read someone saying "I know that feeling!" the day is passing quickly, thank goodness (I have the NJ Housewives on in the background, shhhhh!)
Old 05-13-2012, 06:18 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I really only crave my doc at work I don't really think about it at home. I work long boring hours. All I used to was use and smoke cigarettes all night. I am ten days clean and fell like a new person. Just fight through the cravings they will pass. Hang in there.