Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Drug Addiction > Substance Abuse
Reload this Page >

42 Days Clean off of Hydrocodone (10mg Lortab x 5 day/ 5 years straight)

Notices

Old 05-08-2012, 04:29 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hey all,
Just wanted to share I am 42 days clean off of 5 10mg Lortab a day for five years straight, or 50mg.

I knew I was affected by this drug, but I had no idea how much until this amount of time has lapsed. It is truly evil in the depression and hopelessness it brings.

Here's to all of you struggling now: Fight the good fight! You will get your life back and feel amazing and be freed from the shackles of this drug if you want. I will NEVER, personally, take one again.

Good luck to everyone. I know it is so hard when you are in the ravaging throes of the withdrawals, but they DO pass. And if you are having trouble, do NOT fear telling a doctor. So many are willing to help if you can overcome your guilt and embarrassment and make your ride much more pleasant.

Be strong!
lee
Old 05-08-2012, 01:24 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

good job
Old 05-08-2012, 04:24 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks, man. I didn't realize how much those things were working against me until I finally quit. Started out so much fun....but doesn't everything? Hope you are well.
lee
Old 05-08-2012, 09:04 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I'm going on six days off norco 10/325. 100mg a day seven years +. I'm almost over the w/d but I'm still obsessing over those yellow little pills. Trying to hang in there. Never realized how hooked I was on this stuff till now. I've hit my bottom financially and spirituality. I just want my life back and not to be a slave of this drug. I know I did this to myself and I have to fix it. I never dreamed I would become addicted . I pray God gives me the strength to kick this.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:14 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Way to go...51 days clean off of 120 mg oxycodone a day and an eight of weed and klonopin... I am so excited and if this is the pink cloud so be it...God bless us all..