Notices

told to post here

Old 04-21-2012, 11:17 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
~ * ~

told to post here

this is my first day here, this is my first day without pills.
i have been taking A LOT of pills for A LONG time. i hate the way i feel right now, but not as much as i hate what they have done to my life !!
my body hurts like hell, my skin is crawling, head is killing me, so out of it i almost feel drunk, been feeling like im going to pass out or twich out.
but enough about me, how are you guys today ?
Old 04-21-2012, 11:41 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
We Do Recover

Welcome to SR! Glad you are here. Congrats on day 1. Are you doing this on your own--the coming off the pills--or have you asked a Dr. for medical help as well. The reason I ask is that quitting certain medications "cold turkey" can be dangerous (depending on what type of pills you were taking....especially if you have been taking them for quite a long time). Don't hesitate to seek medical assistance if needed in safely detoxing from medication. You are not alone. We do recover.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:58 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
~ * ~

thank you for your responce, and i love your picture !!
i am doing this on my own, afraid to talk to dr. being that i gots kids and don't want to come out as if i am not able to care for them.
i did get a cpl orange thingys off a friend that helps come off pills. so hoping that helps with the danger. been taking so many don't really have a count. know that by 8am have like 12 or more down already. i have been on 40 mg oc/op, morphin, vic, perc, and everything else could get. been mad crazy here and has to stop !!
Old 04-21-2012, 12:00 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

hi snowfairy~~~there's a lot of good information and great support here. Welcome to SR~~~