Notices

resurfacing of emotions

Old 02-27-2012, 07:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

resurfacing of emotions

from my understanding .ive realized that people who drink and have and addiction .use substance to surpress emotions they are having hard time dealing with...Well ever since i stopped drinking i've noticed im becoming more emotional..i notice certain emotions bubbling up at odd times ..i think in the morning is when i feel the most emotional ..anxiety ,a bit of depression (mild) i feel insecure..for some odd reason from time to time i have a sense of my Ego inflated ..For instance ..i'm and aspiring actor .sometimes i create this feelings of grandeur ..like ill belittle of people who i think im better at in acting .i think its a counter reaction to my feelings of insecurity..the moment i feel insecure .the moment i start boosting up my ego with i guess you could call them delusions of grandeur ....Does any of this sound familar to any of you ..Minus the examples about the acting i just gave.

of course theirs the brain fog and being disattatched to the moment .and inability to focus any one single thought ..it feels like i have ADD for a period of time ..