Notices

No pain today..

Old 01-23-2012, 07:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thumbs up No pain today..

Grateful today for the physical pain has mostly stopped. I'm on day 5. I am grateful for my family's understanding and love. I am grateful for waking up this morning knowing I have the option for a new way of life and feeling good about it. I am grateful for not having to lay in bed tonight wishing I didn't drink again. I am grateful for finally coming to my senses. I am grateful for being able to say I am alcohol free 5 days! I am grateful to SoberRecovery and the community who are all on there way too! This is GRATE!
Old 01-23-2012, 07:49 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Congratulations on 5 days Deborah!! Do you have a plan for staying sober? Sounds like you have an awesome support system.

Please keep posting and let us know how your doing.

Best Wishes To You!
Old 01-24-2012, 02:38 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

5 DAYS - AWESOME!!!!

Way to go Deborah!

Old 01-24-2012, 03:07 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

welcome to the attitude of gratitude Deborah....it carries me through good days and bad.
Old 01-26-2012, 10:51 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

My plan is a different way of thinking..detox was painful.. that is my reminder not to go back. My plan is to continue feeling well. Everyone in my family knows, no alcohol is allowed in my house anymore. My kids are grown and so proud of me, I don't want this good new way of life to go away! Thank you for reply!
Old 01-26-2012, 11:07 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Actually you are so right, I do have this "attitude of gratitude", I love that! That's exactly the way I feel. Everyday if I stop and think about how well I am doing, I get a little emotional, tear up only because I am so proud of myself. Have never been so happy with myself and have this feeling I'm going to actually do something with my life here soon. Thank you so much for your response! There's no pretending anymore....