Notices

The Queen of Clean just failed again...

Old 01-02-2012, 10:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

The Queen of Clean just failed again...

I'm gonna make this short-- I ended up in the hospital and had to have stomach surgery (clearly, they can't give you a baby aspirin and pat you on the head for this) OF COURSE I got meds.

Then.... oh about a month later I fell down my stairs and royall screwed up my shoulder/lower back/foot. The shoulder problem has always been there, I just made it 10 times worse.

So yeah, taking something for that too now until I heal up.

THIS REALLY JUST SUX. I'm on somethng very weak, but it brought back the feelings. Where even after I wasn't sick, I DO NOT WANT TO DO A DAMN THING. PARTLY CUZ I HURT LIKE THE DICKENS, PARTLY THAT I'VE TURNED IN TO A LAZY MONSTER.

and I should be thanking the lucky stars I have a laptop and can work anytime I want, from anywhere I want and I still won't do it.. What in Gods Name is wrong with me? I can't work in mainstream, I have social anxiety so bad that I studder, sweat, shake and if people don't stop starring me down, I'll hyperventilate and pass out, so this "at home job' is crucial.

and what are your thoughts on non stimulant treatment for ADD? I've had that my entire life, just never did anything about it (but two months in 39 years), now they have non addictive, I can't figure out how this serious of events triggered me not to get off the couch and pick up my computer 1 foot away.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:16 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Sorry you've had a bad run Oxyious - but good to see you again

Are you just taking the meds as directed or misusing them?
sorry for being dense but it's been a long day

D
Old 01-02-2012, 10:20 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Sorry you've had a bad run Oxyious - but good to see you again

Are you just taking the meds as directed or misusing them?
sorry for being dense but it's been a long day

D
Taking exactly as prescribed but one thing I even noticed in the hospital for my surgery. MY BRAIN IS SO FRIED that even Hospital Heroin (dill....) worked for a whopping hour if that.

I think the method in which I delivered back then totally blasted my opiate receptors. Can think of any other explination.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:23 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm sorry for the fact it's bought back the feelings - and sorry for the fact it's not very effective for pain relief - but personally I think you should be proud you're sticking to your guns and taking these med as directed

I hope you feel better soon Oxyious

D