Notices

does it ever end?

Old 11-21-2011, 12:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

does it ever end?

Does it ever end ? I am so fed up w everything. Ok I dnt usually post on yhis forum so for those of you who dnt know me at all I,am in love with an addict and on top of that I am bipolar w anxiety . Ok for about a year and a half my abf has been smoking crack I love him very much and dnt know what I would so if I lost him. He has helped me through so much. Well I kicked him out in march which at the time I was almost 7 1/2 mos prego . In Aug I think I moved we were soppse to moving together to get out of the place he used and away from his dealers bc i do udwestand it must be hard to say no.when its in ur face needless to say I didn't let him come bc he showed no signs of improvement . We are still together but I refuse to let an active addict live in the house w my two boys. Anyhow things were finally looking up for me. Then my step sister which is what i would ca/ll a junkie calls cps on me which was np big deal I have nothing to worry about i am a.good mom.who works and.goes home to my kids like I should . Well thensomeone aets my house on fire at 3am w me and my family in there . Ok I have untill Jan 1st to be back in my house which my abf is repairing. And last night my patient tjat I care for gets ill. The dr. Says she is dying its only a matter of days. I have grown attached to her over the lasr 2 years so now I'm dealing w losing my bf my house now her and to top it off that is my income which means I'm about to lose my job . i am stessed to the max and dnt know what to do. All I want is to take care of my boys in peace wo all this drama . Pls tell me things will get better bc I am not so sure anymore . I need some comfort
Old 11-25-2011, 07:39 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I am sorry to hear about all of this. But things will get better, look at it this way it could be a whole lot worse. As long as you have faith and believe that there is a power out there that is greater than you and I, it will get better. Not saying that things will change over night if you do those things, and maybe it will. Just know that your higher power has a plan for you. If he didn't you would have went up in flames at three in the morning. As far as your bf that is currently using. You need to distance yourself from that situation unless he is trying to get clean himself. Other than that, if you aren't using then you need to be in some alanon meetings so you can get info. on what addiction is and tools to cope with it and to help yourself. I wish the best for you, and you will be in my prayers tonight. Remember to let your higher power drive the ship that you call your life so that you can have smooth sailing. I hope this helped you out in some way. Remember to think and speak positive so positive things will come back to you!!
Old 11-26-2011, 06:21 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

such troubles and such... as for the sick patient there's really not much you can do but you are right to want to protect your kids... as for the bf it doesn't sound like there's much effort for him to want to move on with his life, but addicts can be really cool ppl so i'm sure by the sound of it that there's a connection there and maybe worth salvaging the relationship... good luck w that.