Notices

Day 2

Old 11-05-2011, 12:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 2

wow day two of no opiates i didnt think i cud ever go this long without pills ! Yesterday i spent whole day with my sister and i kept thinking wen will they kick in where the bad withdrawls..............well last night i had sweats n tossd n turned all night and woke up today and there they were the famous crappy withdrawls ........anxiety, depression, NO ENERGY, sick to my stomach, all i can think bout is where in f can i get sum but i havnt even tried. I hope i can do this i mean two days doesnt seem lik alot but wen ur tryin to quit opiates its an eternity as far as im concerned !
Old 11-05-2011, 12:43 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

well your doing great, I am on day 4 and am already feeling so much better. Had some energy today. You will make it, got to suffer a little to feel better. Hang tough. Ha ha i thought the same thing, hey this isnt so bad and wham, all hits at once. I hated the sweats the worst. Lots of hots showers and gatoraide.
Old 11-05-2011, 06:33 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Day 2 and day 4. Yuuck. You're in the worst of it and even though it may get worse before it gets better you are both hero's in my book! Keep it up and don't give up. You can do it!!

...Ruby...
Old 11-06-2011, 01:14 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Congratulations - keep going!