Notices

Omg

Old 10-12-2011, 07:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Omg

I'm new in here, been on oxycodone for 2 years. Tried getting off cold turkey only got worse. Got detoxed in hospital the right way. But still feeling low energy, no sleep, depression and aches and pains for the last 2 weeks. I had no idea that was the cause. I thought i was going insane After reading all your posts I know this will subside. I can see the a light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you all!
Old 10-12-2011, 08:06 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

There is light

I was doing hydro and not oxy, among other things. But ya it will get better, it seems from what I've read on here from other peoples experiences are that Oxy is a little tougher, but that's cool that you were able to do a proper detox. Just read as much as you can on here and try as many different idea's as you can and you will get through it fine as long as your commited. I'm no one to tell you how long or anything I'm only on day 4 cold turkey, but there is a ton of great souls on here willing to help you as well

Happy Wednesday!
Old 10-12-2011, 08:17 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
MIND OF DESTRUCTIVE TASTE

Hi Dizzy I'm happy that you are here! This is a great place for support, encouragement and sharing experiences. I've been on many opiates over the past 10 years, they are tough to kick as I've had many relapses. I'm glad you were able to safely detox in a hospital, what you are describing is completely typical. It's a lengthy process but so worth it!!

Post as often as you need to, I found it very helpful in the beginning stages of my recovery. There are so many wonderful people here, you just gotta reach out

Take care of yourself,

-Jess