Notices

Paws?

Old 08-18-2011, 12:52 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Paws?

what is wrong with me today? I can barely function. I'm dressed, blinds open, dishes done, laundry done, etc. etc. but the kids are still sick, I've been up since 4am and I'm just exhausted.....

mentally

physically

exhausted.

What is the deal?

I feel clear headed but just like a balloon with all the air out of it. I'm so tired.

can't take the kids out because they are too sick. I'm so tired I can't get on the treadmill. Or I could but I just am so flippin' tired.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

I'll admit, the ex has taken up some emotional energy today but other than that. What gives?

I have no idea at I'm just waiting until I can put the kids to bed. I don't even care if I workout. How sad and pathetic is that?

I just don't know about today but it really kinda sucks.

peace and blessings

Thank the Universe
Old 08-18-2011, 12:57 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sorry to hear that. I myself have been going though some crazy emotions in the last week. I'm in between month 2 and 3 right now, recovering from alcohol. One day I'm fine then it can change on the drop of a dime. Some days I feel scared to go outside, drive or be in a car. Yesterday I felt so depressed and had no idea why. Oh and not to mention the day were you feel foggy and numb. I guess we have to stay strong and power though it. Every one keeps telling me that it can only get better from here. I hope it does for all of us. Best of luck to you.
Old 08-18-2011, 01:05 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I'm 2 months clean tomorrow.

I'm not sure if it's my meds (taken as prescribed) or if yeah - um I'm getting sick like my kids, or if it's just life but I feel very isolated and afraid to go out -I thought that feeling had gone away on my new meds. Not today.

I read an old post of mine telling someone else to reach out - to not be alone in their thoughts. So here I am and I'm texting friends who I know are there for me. Calling who I can.

But my family just sees this as 'old using behavior' of laying around doing nothing even though I've done more in 1/2 a day than I used to do in a month!

yes, I need to go easy on myself. I've been eating a raw diet and with my running schedule that may not be practical. I did eat some cooked food today and a small amount of animal protein. I don't feel guilty. I just feel weak.

I hate feeling needy and whining but this is what i've got - I've got SR and a few folks here and that's it. Thank you Carl I see my therapist and shrink next week. I need it.

I guess I'll keep going through the motions.

Today just blows. I think the mental energy of trying to forget the EX and all those memories - 3 years worth- is sucking the life out of me. Trying to focus on healthy wonderful folks who are in town to see me next week.

Thank you for your support.

Peace and blessings to you this day

Thank the Universe
Old 08-18-2011, 01:13 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

therapist, shrink, meds and just a few sober friends? you could have so much now that you are clean and sober...
you might be tired because you seem to be just getting through the day. maybe you need to replace the drinking and drinking thinking with new sober thinking and actions. aa can really help with all this... and you would probably make some great real friends. for me, aa is a necessity to living a life of quality to the point that i would never want to drink or drug again and lose it!
also, you might want to use HALT as a guide especially with a busy schedule and kids...never get hungry, angry, lonely, or tired...especially all at once!
Old 08-18-2011, 01:14 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
MIND OF DESTRUCTIVE TASTE

Oh hun, I'm sorry *hugs* Believe me I have those days...too much. Today is one of them for me. Completely drained, emotionally spent, walking around like a zombie, etc. I'm not sure what's going on but know I am here for you. I hope your day is better tomorrow. *more hugs*

-Jess
Old 08-18-2011, 03:54 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

ran 4 miles in one hour. My time is improving! I love feeling my body come back to life.

Feeling better.

Taking my meds and going to bed.

peace and blessings

thank you for the support.

I'm gonna run that oxy and ex bf out of my system

Thank the UNIVERSE