Notices

i am bipolar and i finally snapped

Old 07-31-2011, 10:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

i am bipolar and i finally snapped

ok just a little about me.... i am bipolar have been since i was little. For.The past year my bf well ex now has been smoking crack we just had a baby 5 weeks ago. He has put me through hell that unless you've been there you couldn't imagine . anywwye I j got back on my meds but i stilp havent worked my up to my correct dosage. In the past week after one year I j freakin snapped I got him fired from his job (yea I know stupid me) then last night I flipped in front of like 15 people it resulted in me showing out slinging his beer taking his keys and his phone which i threw at him tipping him ove4 in his chair and slapping him in the face (which I have never done) so now everyone thinks I'm crazy as all get out . I am so stressee out I dnt know how much more i can take I am really trying but I j dnt know what to do Any suggestions on how to get back my sanity?
Old 08-01-2011, 06:18 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I can only imagine the emotions being 5 weeks postpartum, and then getting your medications to the right levels! I'm not bipolar, but the wife of a former boss of mine was, and she would stop her meds and then have angry outbursts that scared me, to be honest.

If he is your ex now, perhaps going no contact temporarily while your body adjusts to having had a baby, and getting back on your meds is an option?

Please be gentle with yourself, and I'm sending hugs of support to you and baby!
Old 08-01-2011, 07:09 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I personally think you need to get back to your Psychiatrist ASAP and tell him/her what has happened. Thats some volital behavior. Since you just had a baby not long ago you could have some post-pardom issues that need to be addressed. But the crack is not exactly something a new baby should be exposed to of course. Not sure what led up to your outbursts but get some medical help. Oh and take care of YOU first and foremost so your baby is safe.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:54 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

O i am we have split up and I can't see a dr but I am moving to be honest i think that is exactly what he needed bc he's been acting right since thwn. I'm all better now o think lol I musta j needed to get the anger o had. Toward him out!
Old 08-02-2011, 07:02 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

You must get to a doctor; please, even if you have to walk into an emergency room to get to one, do it.