Notices

I remember one time

Old 05-31-2011, 09:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I remember one time

I told myself I was going to give my mom my debit cards so that I could not spend money on dope. Anything I really neeeded I could buy online like toiletries and stuff like that.

Just to show you how far an addict will go to get his fix, I got so worked up one day, my mom was out of town, and she wouldn't give me the card even if she was in town, so I western unioned money via phone, from my debit card to myself. Actually it was quite brilliant in a sick way.

Just wanted to share that for some odd reason.
Old 05-31-2011, 11:43 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

It's very interesting how our minds can be so sick.
Old 06-03-2011, 08:59 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I have to say, be thankful you did not resort to illegal or physically harmful means to get your fix. Stealing is the first step though, and I am glad you realize the err of your ways and can reflect in a healthy, resolved manner. All the best, and if your mom is still with us, buy her some flowers for no reason.
Old 06-04-2011, 06:13 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
FT

Ha! Talk about a high interest rate!
Old 06-06-2011, 09:46 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Not again

But....
How do you wire the money without the card, as you said your mom would not give it to you. And if you had the number written down, you were setting yourself up before you even thought of the idea.

It's just that I have been there, done that and would continuously try to tighten up those holes in my plans. But the others involved would eventually get sick of trying to out fox this fox. In the end I had to learn to deal with the cravings without having money. It was not fun living like that, but then again neither was being a crackhead.

Larry