Notices

Am I going to withdrawl?

Old 05-11-2011, 08:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Am I going to withdrawl?

Been taking Vicodin 10mg pills off and on for a few months (meaning a year). This last run has been probably 2 or 3 months long and started with only about 1 to 2 pills a day, usually when I get home from work. It has progressed to about 3 pills a night on weekdays, and then about 4-5 pills a day on weekends....I have 2 pills left and will take those tonight and thats it.....my dr. gives them to me but wont refill my script for a few months, so Im just gonna be done after tonight....I manipulated him into giving me a months worth of Tramadol, but from prior experience I know that Tramadol makes me nauseas so I dont think Im going to touch em. Just done....

Usually when I put down the Vicodin in the past I havent had withdrawls....just feel a bit low energy for a few days, maybe more easily aggitated and impatient, but after 2-3 days its gone, and i feel great....should I expect the same or what?
Old 05-11-2011, 09:02 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

In my experience (that's about what I did on and off for 4 years then moved to OC's for about a year...which was hell...) you may feel a little w/d but it shouldn't be horrible. If you stay active and hydrated you may just feel a little sick but it shouldn't be too bad. Everyone is differed tho. I found I never had WD from vic's but ad soon as I started using OC's I WD like crazy. Not fun at all. I hope you take this opportunity to run like hell from them cause it's all down hill if you keep it up. Also be careful with the tram as it too is addicting and can cause seizures in high doses and during WD's. Good luck!
Old 05-11-2011, 10:34 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
FT

Essc:

RobS said it better than I could. He's right. Run like hell away from the opiates, because it only gets worse on that road. Like RobS said, you shouldn't have it too bad this time around.

FT