Notices

Happy

Old 05-05-2011, 05:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Happy

Good news, my husband counted and its been 39 days today instead of 36, that makes it closer, closer, and closer, to start feeling better. If the blasted muscle tension in my neck would just leave!!! and this eqilibrim problem in my head disappear then, I would really be celebrating. But each little day I know it will get towards another day of peace. Keep on everyone and god bless
Old 05-06-2011, 12:38 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Good to know of your progress.....
Old 05-06-2011, 12:59 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Ahh yes, Sickgirl, I am a big fan of the equilibrium issue as well as you. Gaaah! Sometimes if I turn my eyes right or left really fast I swear I'm going to wipe out. Tell me I'm not the only one. Also, if I am sitting and stand up quickly I almost blackout sometimes. That ones fun too, trying to find something to grab ahold of so I don't bail out and hit the floor. The first week, I picked myself off the floor many times. Now that it's 4 1/2 weeks, not so much, but every now and then, WHAM! Out of nowhere.
Hang in there Sickgirl, we'll get through this too. Wattaya say we team up and kick this in the butt? I can if you can. Just think, in a few months we can look back at all this and laugh about it!