Notices

urge is getin stronger every day...

Old 01-25-2011, 01:28 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy urge is getin stronger every day...

Today is 16 days clean after 2 years on dope, I am starting a job in month, i already went for a drug test and passed, so every day i start to think a lil more and more about using just once, i really dont no what im going to do, today is ok but how am i going to handle this urge 30-40-50 days in, i really dont want to start my clean count over and i honesty dunno if i do use i doubt it will be just once, now that im clean i have money in the bank again and i could just see myself blowing through it, and thinking in my head ill just get high before i start work to get it out of my system, i need help, i have done this cycle for the past few years, messed up a few schools and a few jobs
Old 01-25-2011, 01:49 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Begood,

The "just one more" thing never worked for me because I'm an addict, and it sounds like it never worked for you either. All you can do is live for today, and not think about the future or the past for that matter. Have you thought about attending a meeting or some other kind of program?

I did the just one more for almost 30 years, and I'm here to say that it doesn't work. You already have 16 days, so why mess with what you've already accomplished? Stay strong & think about attending a meeting.

Why mess up again right before starting a new job? Hang in there.

SH
Old 01-25-2011, 05:56 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Big Idiot Man Child

dude, don't be a dumb@ss
Old 01-25-2011, 06:31 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

"just one more" ? yup and 300 more and it'll be like...........
......one more and that is it, never again,I can't take it anymore!!! ... but maybe just one more..

end the bullsh!t now while you still can.