Notices

I'm Going Crazy

Old 03-20-2008, 12:52 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FreeSpirit

I'm Going Crazy

I'm going out of my mind is like I've been 4'r the 48 hrs. on so many different site because 4'r 48 hrs. I've been going through so much pain in side my heart first star it with me falling into sad feeling's because of my husband behaviors I notice it take's a told on me to the point it affect's me so much his change's is like sleeping with the enemy he just transform's(DR. JEKIL AND MR. HIDE}I bee thinking his cheating on me because when I enter this site it was just becase it came 2 the point I was doing recovery on my own and he had left the marriage prior to that not even a month married and then came back and I seen we all sen his changing been more debou it and more into GOD and church and family now again MR HIDE appear is been going on 72 hrs now that I'm lossing the battle or my husband again into someone who come's out of work and go's straid to hi parent's house dosn't call me during the day I live around a private area where there is train but I 've got no fund's is like he just live's me inprison with no money 2 move I know one of his stress is he want's a better job with a better salarie but I'm hurt and confuse cause this morning aproximaly 3:57 am in the morning he was dreaming and he poke in his dream and he said u'r beutiful girl ur all beutiful girl's and litterly put his lip's togheter and may a kiss sound I don't know what 2 do
Old 03-20-2008, 01:16 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Life the gift of recovery!

:ghug:sorryI have no idea what to say except you are welcome, wanted, and needed here. You are not alone.
Old 03-20-2008, 02:00 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
FreeSpirit

is o.k. I've been trough wort's kind of storm's
Old 03-20-2008, 02:08 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Life the gift of recovery!

Sorry you are struggling. But the butterfly bushes you planted by your house in BP town are attracting a ton of butterflies with some vibrant colors to them. Even when the tornado is roaring there is always something good we can find to hold onto to see us through. I hope you are finding that good here at SR. I am glad you are here.
Old 03-20-2008, 03:04 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
FreeSpirit

that was a beutiful thing any one has said 2 me in years you should RUN FOR B.P. TOWN PRESIDENT HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!U REALY KNOW HOW 2 RUN THIS TOWN I' GLAD I'M HOME
Old 03-20-2008, 08:08 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

You are not alone here doll !