Notices

Life staying stable in hell

Old 12-17-2007, 06:35 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Life staying stable in hell

So much happeninning can't even say................HIPPPY...........LIL........... ..
and others only three more days............Christmas is grand aint it.........:ghug3
Old 12-18-2007, 06:02 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sorry that post made absolutely no sense and I owe an explanation. Did binge yesterday but not beating myself up over it. Hubby has left me because one of my sons came to visit. First he slept in the car in the driveway for five days. Turned off his phone so I couldn't contact him. Runs when he sees me unless it's to fight with me. It's been coming a long time and it's finally over for good.
He also has been impossible to deal with for weeks now and I let it get to me and caved to the alcohol. He cut off my transportation to work and home and my new carpool is not the most reliable. I had to walk home one night last week in the dark, in the snow, wearing a black coat with non-stop highway traffic coming at me the whole way. It's a two-hour walk. Lots of taxi's home too "expensive"

It was a terrible week and embarassing for me having my son see this. But I am glad he is here and I am hoping he will stay past christmas. He wants to relocate away on his own again but it sure is nice having some civil, loving, company to be a companion and help me right now. Just didn't know quite how to post it without bemoaning. I really hope I can get through this sober.

PS the three more days is of working till I'm off for holidays, its been a long haul working 9 hours seven days a week. I can't wait, now only two more days.
sigh..........
Old 12-24-2007, 07:40 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Sorry This the Wrong place for this.

I guess I've worn out my welcome here and I should be posting this elsewhere. Thankyou to the friends that did support me here. Wish you all peace and joy. I'll post this story to my myspace blog and hopefully find support there.