Notices

i am lost

Old 08-15-2007, 12:44 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mec

i am lost

Hello, I have a boyfriend that has OCD and anxioty issues as well as an alcholic... and he is facing prison time and he tryed to get a job to make ends meet while he is living with me... but all the jobs that he gets he works for a say and then never shows back up.... He says that he is having panic attacts like every day... 2 or 3 times a day...

I just want to know what I can do so I don't loose my sanity... I just know that I can't take much more of this...
Old 08-15-2007, 12:58 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Smile Check out Alanon,

They have meetings almost everywhere. ... or check out the section above entitled Friends and Family of Alcoholics. Is he still drinking?
Old 08-15-2007, 01:03 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
mec

Yes he is still drinking... last night he was begging for me to take him to the store to get more beer... and I said no... he got pissed... he got on the peddle bike and went... he didn't have any money but he started begging money off people that where comming out of the store... and came home with a 6 pack of beer... I was so pissed... and upset... that I blew up and I packed a bag and left for a few hours...

When I came home he was passed out and I tryed not to wake him... so I slept out on the sofa...

I am at the point that I really wish he would go away...
Old 08-15-2007, 01:06 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I think Alanon would be of great benefit. They are a fellowship of men and women that are married to, or have other significant relationships with alcoholics. Some of them really understand the disease of alcoholism, and it sounds like your boyfriend has it. Even if you do get rid of him, I think attending a few meetings would be very beneficial.
Old 08-15-2007, 04:39 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I have been in a relationship on and off for two years with a beautiful man that has been involved with drugs alcohol and women-He is a really amazing person,giving ,sharing,attentive thoughtful when he dosent drink but totally bored and distracted wants to hang with scuzzy friends and be " social"(other women) when he does- We broke up last week really out of no where I felt happy mostly beautiful and in love but he was sober for 6 mo. hes just different now seeking out other things not happy to just chill... the boys nights - I dont trust him I'm scared that he dosent want me and hes going to cheat on me so I just jumped ship.
I miss him so much and I think I'll die when he starts to go out with other girls hes so handsome.
but in all reality - his relationship is with booze his girlfriend shiraz and I dont like each other and he started cheating on me when he put his lips to the glass...
oh and I'm in al-anon thats why I know I cant compare or compete.
I'm feeling defeated and I miss my best friend and lover-

Last edited by fawno; 08-15-2007 at 05:01 PM. Reason: more