Dare To Imagine

Old 06-18-2007, 02:05 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Dare To Imagine

In your mind you can go anywhere. And where your mind consistently goes, the rest of your life will follow.

There is no limit to what you can imagine. And what you imagine, you have already begun to create.

Allow your thoughts to travel often to beautiful and magnificent places. In your mind, construct all the rich details of the life you wish to live.

In order to reach for a dream, you must know what it looks like, how it feels, and where it is. Long before you actually get there, your mind can enable you to experience all these things.

Every success is first a success of the imagination. What wonderful pathways will you dare to imagine?

Set your imagination free, and it will show you who you are. Let imagination guide your efforts, and your dreams will be fulfilled.

-- Ralph Marston

Copyright ©2007 Ralph S. Marston, Jr.
Old 06-18-2007, 12:43 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

That's a wonderful quote, but I don't know. It's really kind of counter to 12 stepping. It's expectations that got me in trouble in the first place.

I mean, I can have reasonable expectations. If I go to work and do a good job, I expect to have a job tommorrow (ulesss they shut down or have a mass layoff or something).

That said, as hard as I work, and as smart as I am (humble too), I cannot fairly expect to be in a top level management position, even though I may dream of it.

I have faith, make a decision, do the footwork, and let God figure out the final outcome.