Consider it a Privilege

Old 05-19-2007, 02:40 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Consider it a Privilege

Consider it a privilege to be living this day. And you'll connect yourself to this day's most valuable and positive possibilities.

When there is something that must be done, consider yourself privileged to be in a position to do it. Then step forward and make it happen with a thankful heart.

If a difficult obstacle blocks your efforts, consider yourself privileged to be able to work through it. It is an opportunity for you to grow stronger and more experienced.

Whatever life may send your way, consider yourself privileged to be living it. For that is an attitude that will surely enable you to get the most out of every moment.

Consider it a privilege, and your eyes will be opened to the best opportunities. Your thoughts and actions will be focused on creating real, meaningful value.

Consider it a privilege to be right where you are, doing precisely what you're doing. And you'll find opportunities for true fulfillment in every direction.

-- Ralph Marston

Copyright ©2007 Ralph S. Marston, Jr.
Old 05-19-2007, 02:55 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Love reading your stuff Ann, your always inspiring. Sometimes I think I'll reply to a post, then realize what I'm going to write is perhaps a tad " glib ", maybe someday I'll have "compassionate " responses.
Old 05-19-2007, 03:00 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

You are welcome to post whatever is on your mind, I think it's good these readings make us think.

More than once, I've read one of these daily readings and it's touched something I really need to look at.