Joy Where There is Nothing

Old 05-03-2007, 02:46 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Joy Where There is Nothing

When you can find joy where there is nothing, you can find joy in anything. Place no conditions on happiness, and it is always yours.

Embrace the uncertainty of the future, for within that uncertainty is limitless, fertile ground for creating beauty, joy and fulfillment. When you no longer need security, you will indeed have it.

Accept that you do not know, and there is no limit to what you can learn. Let go of the need to possess, and there is no end to what you can have.

There is a universe filled with beauty in each tiny grain of sand. There is a lifetime of experience in every small moment of the day.

Be true to your purpose and fulfillment will find you. With what you have to give, you can reach all you could ever imagine to seek.

See the joy where there is nothing, and everywhere else as well. Live the beauty that is now, and truly know the abundant richness that is life.

-- Ralph Marston
Old 05-03-2007, 02:49 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

There is a universe filled with beauty in each tiny grain of sand. There is a lifetime of experience in every small moment of the day.
Before recovery I was too involved in the problem to see all the beauty around me. Today I take time to notice the small things, to watch a sunrise, to smell spring unfolding. It's a beautiful world and I am grateful for eyes and a heart that now see it.

Hugs
Old 05-03-2007, 03:28 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Trying everyday to apply those thoughts , Ann . Your post helps with that , thank you . from the bottom , JEI
Old 05-03-2007, 03:35 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Thank you for the kind words, and I hope that as you try each day to see the beauty that you too will be filled with awe and peace.

Taking quiet moments, just being still and taking in the wonder of nature and connecting with the universe helps me to stay connected spiritually and know that there is truly a power greater than myself that created the ebb and flow of the waters, the changes in seasons and the infinity of life.

Hugs