Notices

cuts

Old 10-26-2006, 09:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy cuts

i look at the cuts and scars that cover me and part of wants to do more but this time make it last take my life but another part wants to yell help and tell someone whats going on these two parts are only two of the many sides of me that i constantly do battle with and im just so tired of fighting and losing because even when i win the losses still far out number the wins i wish i could just be happy like i used to be whatever happend to that person where is she ill tell you what shes dead she died along time ago i have no hope left this is my goodbye but when im gone dont not feel guilty there was nothing you could have done to stop me goddbye and to i wish goodluck i hope you win the fight that i have lost farewell
Old 10-26-2006, 09:54 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Trying to do the right thing.

(((((Liliymae)))))),.....Hang in there Sweetie,...
Old 10-26-2006, 10:45 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Prayers and Mega Hugs
Old 10-27-2006, 06:25 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

*hugs* You are worrying me.

Marte
Old 10-27-2006, 07:15 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Personally I cut myself for 9 years before stopping, and yes, the scars will always remind you of the bad times. But there is hope for a better future if you just let go of the past and move on.

Last edited by Midas; 10-27-2006 at 09:57 PM.
Old 10-29-2006, 10:50 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
A picture's worth a 1000 words

Lilymae....i pray you changed your mind after writing the above and that you are still with us. Many of us have been in similar dark places and didn't see any light at the end of that bleak place, but I promise you there is! Be strong....stay and talk with us here. Perhaps there is something physically going on that you aren't aware of and that can be treated....and allow you to see that bright beautiful person you remember so fondly.

She's still there inside....don't desert her, but rather embrace her and be patient for her return....she WILL return. One truth to this world is that NOTHING will ever be the same for very long. Constantly changing is our world....so the darkness of today can become our brightness of tomorrow and the roads ahead.

Please.....reach out and talk to us...and/or someone you are close to....or go to the emergency room just to keep you safe for a few days. IT'S OFTEN AMAZING FOR WHAT A DIFFEENCE A FEW DAYS CAN MEAN FOR US!

PM me anytime.

Giant hugs and tons of prayers precious one,
Jenna
Old 10-30-2006, 07:35 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by lilymae
i look at the cuts and scars that cover me and part of wants to do more but this time make it last take my life but another part wants to yell help and tell someone whats going on these two parts are only two of the many sides of me that i constantly do battle with and im just so tired of fighting and losing because even when i win the losses still far out number the wins i wish i could just be happy like i used to be whatever happend to that person where is she ill tell you what shes dead she died along time ago i have no hope left this is my goodbye but when im gone dont not feel guilty there was nothing you could have done to stop me goddbye and to i wish goodluck i hope you win the fight that i have lost farewell
i hope you didn't do anything
Old 10-30-2006, 10:58 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

(((Liliymae))) I do hope all is fine with you as ive not seen you on since this post,....Forgive me if i have missed you,...!!!

I hope n pray that you are safe, Yep pm me anytime,...!!!

We do understand Darlin,...Never give up on yourself,...

Love to you,....xXx.....!
Old 11-02-2006, 03:55 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Thank you ((((Midas)))),.........