SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   The Gratitude List (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/)
-   -   Bedtime Gratitude ~ Part 95 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/457642-bedtime-gratitude-part-95-a.html)

Astro 03-04-2022 03:34 AM

Grateful to be able to enjoy our freedoms with grace and thankfulness.
Grateful to be back with my SAFE work family last night.
Grateful to be shown mercy when I make a mistake.
Grateful that I'll have Sunday off to rest and reenergize.

Alysheba 03-04-2022 10:34 AM

Intro, I like the way you refer to sobriety as being in grace. It truly is.
Grateful for you all. :grouphug:

Introvrtd1 03-04-2022 03:58 PM

Grateful for another week in health, healing, and peace.
Grateful for another day in grace, and comfort.
Grateful for a nice calm evening bedtime. :e044:

Prayers for a good nights sleep, and a new day in God’s good grace in the morning.

:amen

Introvrtd1 03-04-2022 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Alysheba;[url=tel:7774522
7774522]Intro, I like the way you refer to sobriety as being in grace. It truly is.
Grateful for you all. :grouphug:

:tyou

least 03-04-2022 04:29 PM

:) Grateful that Billie loves the food I give her. Organic dog food with added raw wheat germ and ground flax seed in tiny amounts, along with some fruits and/or veggies. She eats every bite. If she doesn't eat, I know she's not feeling good cause she normally has a very good appetite.

Grateful for my sober life which enables me to take good care of my critters. :)

Astro 03-05-2022 08:36 AM

Grateful for a sunny morning following a chilly & windy evening.
Grateful my wife had a nice time with the grandkids last night while I worked.
Grateful for my safety, heavy traffic and bad accidents yesterday.
Grateful to be home, making breakfast and relaxing.

Alysheba 03-05-2022 09:17 AM

Grateful to be starting to feel better, but this bug still wants to hang on. It's not covid, just a bug, that is annoying. I had a new symptom today. Grateful I've lost over 8 pounds, I haven't been eating much at all. I can't! I eat just enough to keep me from passing out. LOL. ;)
Grateful for all of my blessings.
Grateful for all of you, my friends. :grouphug:

least 03-05-2022 05:22 PM

Grateful that I'm dog sitting my grandpuppy til tomorrow afternoon. He's a Great Dane and a very sweet disposition. :) He misses his mom (my daughter) like crazy and has been crying on and off since she left. She asked me last night if I could watch him and I saw an opportunity to mend our relationship, so I said "yes". :) It's a bit of a hassle with two dogs and having to keep them separated, but it's working out well. And when I said "love you" to her at the end of a phone call, she said "love you" back to me. :) :) :)

Grateful for my friends here in the GP and in all of SR. :grouphug: Words cannot express how much I care for my friends here. :hug:

Introvrtd1 03-05-2022 06:25 PM

Grateful for the evening and bedtime after a pretty good day.

:amen

Astro 03-06-2022 07:19 AM

Grateful for a light crowd at work but there were a lot of unpleasantries about protocol, grateful the night ended well and early.
Grateful my wife and I have some plans today to celebrate her birthday, lunch at a new restaurant and a few other activities.
Grateful to spend a long night in bed, just didn't sleep much due to pain but I do feel rested.

least 03-06-2022 01:58 PM

Grateful that my right leg stopped hurting so badly like it was.

AutumnTree 03-06-2022 06:27 PM

Grateful for the opportunity to get some overtime this weekend. Grateful to order some items for my friend who will need to do chemo and radiation before surgery. It's hard not to be there and it helps to send her things she'll need. Grateful to go to synagogue on Friday and so grateful to be part of that community. Grateful for the warmer weather today and the chance to open the windows for a bit. So so grateful to be sober. Take good care of yourselves, friends!

Astro 03-07-2022 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by AutumnTree (Post 7775469)
. So so grateful to be sober.

Couldn't agree more :wink:

Grateful to wake up on a Monday after a night of restful sleep and be able to work from home.
Grateful to spend so much time with my wife yesterday, shopping and whatever she wanted for her birthday.
Grateful that we returned to colder weather over the weekend.
Grateful that I have an extensive side job this afternoon.

Alysheba 03-07-2022 09:26 AM

Grateful for all of you so very much. :grouphug:

least 03-07-2022 05:20 PM

Grateful for my brother coming over after work to feed the strays and feed Billie and take her out. My right leg, tho not as painful, is still not full strength and can't take much activity. So he saved me from all that walking. :hug: I am grateful he is my brother. :hug:

Bekindalways 03-07-2022 05:24 PM

Good evening all. I have been traveling so my posting has been intermittent.

This evening I'm grateful for
- feeling better after a stomach bug
- getting a teeny walk in and a bit of yoga
-talking with my sister
-spending time with my cousins
-the weird wonderful plants of coastal southern California

Tomorrow I fly back to Arizona and will make my way back to the Rocky Mountains. After this, I think I will be happy to be home but it is lovely to see another part of the country.

Astro 03-08-2022 04:44 AM

Grateful for the emails and messages I get from long-time friends.
Grateful to have the motorcycle out of the garage for a ride to work this morning.
Grateful to have my income taxes prepped and ready for the accountant.
Grateful for daily changes in my diet, was good to avoid meat yesterday.

AutumnTree 03-08-2022 08:34 PM

Grateful for my two dogs and cat. They keep my present and make me laugh every day. Grateful for my sister who is my touchstone.

Fearlessat50 03-08-2022 09:44 PM

AT, so great you are helping your friend with cancer. You are a good friend
BKA, sounds like a good trip. Glad you got to see Sunny CA
Hi to everyone else! I’ve missed a week or so on bedtime thread. I missed morning thread today.
Grateful for a good team meeting. Despite some of the work and political games, I think my boss really does care about us and wants us to thrive. Grateful I’m not alone in some of the stressors lately
Grateful Mr F making progress on the gazebo assembly. It’s massive
Grateful for the very funny video friend sent to me of a guy discussing his birthday and how someone guessed his age was just three years younger and it was like a backhanded compliment. I can relate to that. Why not just tell everyone they look 28. Lol
Grateful for ping pong with sonny boy. He is getting so good! I’m not even being easy on him anymore and he’s still beating me. I did take one game though 😊
Grateful for family bonding and grateful I remember everything because I’m not drinking and forgetting 😊

Astro 03-09-2022 04:42 AM

Grateful for the gas we have in our vehicles, I don't care what it costs.
Grateful for the food we have too in spite of inflation and "shrinkflation".
Grateful for the guitar lessons , even if it's just for a short time each night. I like expressing that creativity.
Grateful I work from the office today and then from home for the next few days, I really miss being away from my wife.