SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   The Gratitude List (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/)
-   -   Bedtime Gratitude ~ Part 95 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/457642-bedtime-gratitude-part-95-a.html)

Astro 03-20-2022 11:29 AM

Grateful for a weekend at a hunting camp. Always good to meet new people and reconnect with old friends,
Grateful that the drive stayed safe and uneventful, and that fuel prices weren't too bad.
Grateful my wife went grocery shopping over the weekend.
Grateful to return home to our comfy home.
Grateful I took a home Covid test and it was negative, got the sniffles over the weekend.

Bekindalways 03-20-2022 08:20 PM

Good evening all.

Tonight I'm grateful for
- a zoom with my family
- plans to drive north
-getting in a tiny walk

May all be well with all of you.

Astro 03-21-2022 06:22 AM

Grateful for a blast of cold weather, it's been really warming up lately.
Grateful to be sitting at my home desk today, I've not been feeling well and I'm grateful to be improving.
Grateful for free Covid home test kits and for negative results.

Fearlessat50 03-21-2022 08:58 PM

BKA, glad you had a family zoom
Astro, glad you are home safe and comfy and negative for covid
Aly, hope you are doing ok 🤗
Grateful to get some weeding done and move some things around in the yard
Grateful for Amazon
Grateful to go through my jewelry armoire and pull some things out
Grateful for clearasil 😳
Grateful for a little Yellowstone

Astro 03-22-2022 05:47 AM

Grateful to not have too much on my plate so far, I still need some down time to recuperate.
Grateful for fruit and salads in the house.
Grateful to get to bed early and zonk out for 8 hours.
Grateful to have a window open last night to enjoy a cool breeze.

Astro 03-23-2022 05:56 AM

It has gotten awful quiet here in the Bedtime Grat thread, I pray that all of you are well and enjoying life. I also pray that least is healing and able to rejoin us as soon as possible.

Grateful for all of you, for each day that we share together in recovery.

Bekindalways 03-23-2022 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by Astro (Post 7781769)
It has gotten awful quiet here in the Bedtime Grat thread, I pray that all of you are well and enjoying life. I also pray that least is healing and able to rejoin us as soon as possible.

Grateful for all of you, for each day that we share together in recovery.

With the traveling my positing has gotten irregular. It is morning and I didn't post last night so am posting this morning

I'm grateful for
- a Colombian Redditor discussing books with me
- 6 miles of bike riding
-my sisters texting and talking to me
- friends who are happy to have me visit

May you all have a lovely day.

Alysheba 03-23-2022 07:55 AM

Grateful for stretching my patience when it comes to my mom. I have so much to do and am really exhausted but she always needs me to do these big, time consuming errands for her. I think they are an exersize in futility. I have to take her and her car over for service, which isn't due yet. That place is super nice but super busy and I don't like driving her car. She always acts like I'm going to smash it and it makes me nervous. I know in her way, she appreciates it. We have got to get a housekeeper. I just can't keep up.
Grateful that I am going to attempt going through my mail that I've let pile up. I signed up for new dental and vision and now I have to get signed up on line. I really need to get to the dentist soon. I got a policy that covers crowns. I have to have some replaced. I hope my dentist takes this insurance. He is crazy expensive. $1K co pay for a crown. I won't go to him anymore if it's still the same with the new insurance.
Grateful for for my mom. I love her very much, I'm just starting to get a little burnt out. I'm really practicing my patience. Grateful for all of your support and love. So good to see you all. :grouphug: Have a wonderful day/evening. :hug:s

CFDuane 03-23-2022 07:41 PM

I go to sleep tonight knowing that I will continue on tomorrow with the same resolve. Be it known that none of us may wake up and for today and what I hope will continue tomorrow I am thankful. If what I type this night is the last I will ever type in the world I am grateful for today. Thank everyone for being here we all need to see and read these posts, I am so grateful to read what people are doing to make their lives better. Until the next post I am grateful for today.

CFDuane 03-23-2022 07:56 PM

Just reading and looking back makes me grateful for what I have, thank you all!!!

Astro 03-24-2022 06:17 AM

Grateful that I finally got our tax info to the CPA.
Grateful for a trip to Bass Pro to use the gift card my kids gave me.
Grateful for some down time at home, didn't get scheduled for some shifts I applied to work. Now that is an example of God doing for me what I can't do for myself!

Alysheba 03-24-2022 06:32 AM

Grateful for a phone conversation with my doctor this morning.
Grateful for the GP. :grouphug:

Bekindalways 03-24-2022 09:22 AM

Good morning folks. I seem to be missing the bedtime post so here I am in the morning.

At the moment I'm grateful for
- phone communications with family and friends
- a lovely view of mountains and a sunset last night
- two new episodes of "The Good Karma Hospital on Acorn"
- the nice young people who checked me into the RV Park last night

may you all be having a lovely Thursday.

Fearlessat50 03-24-2022 07:53 PM

BKA, the nice thing is we can post here anytime
Aly good to see you and I do hope you get a house sitter. That’s a great idea
CFDuane, hope to see you back
Astro, glad you got the taxes done. Need to do ours soon
Thinking of least too
Grateful for a hot bath and hot tea
Grateful to get some weeding done. Yard looks nice
Grateful to plant some succulents
Grateful for all those here past and present who have helped me.
Grateful to let go of a toxic friendship
Grateful my three closest friends are nondrinkers

Astro 03-25-2022 04:42 AM

Grateful that my wife has decided to go on nightly walks together.
Grateful that I got some online training done and out of the way (because I'd much rather play guitar :wink: )
Grateful I had an enchilada craving and made a big pan of them.
Grateful we're going camping with friends this weekend.

Bekindalways 03-25-2022 01:00 PM

Thanks Fearless . . . now it is midday and I'm posting. Gratitude seems to be good no matter when and it is bedtime somewhere on the planet.

I'm grateful for
- getting my old cell phone erased and ready to mail
-getting a bit of a bike ride in even though there really wasn't much of a place to bike
-having a nice visit with the guys who rear-ended me - interesting way to meet people
- nice dinner with friends

Where ever you are and whatever time it is, I hope life is perking along.

Fearlessat50 03-25-2022 10:10 PM

Astro, enjoy camping!
BKA, glad you had a nice din with friends
Update on least - the infection was not healing and her home health nurse suggested she be hospitalized again. So she had another surgery today i think, and hopefully will be in skilled nursing soon. I just wanted to share this from the whiners thread because I know we are all concerned ❤️
Healing vibes, least!
Grateful to spend time outside under the gazebo
Grateful for a run today
Grateful sonny boy had a fun time with friend
Grateful to be all caught up with Yellowstone. I googled about season 4 and spoiled some things for myself. Lol. I couldn’t take the suspense. I don’t know everything though, just a little

Astro 03-26-2022 08:02 AM

I'm glad you're a Yellowstone fan, Fearless, it's as good as Ozark! Thanks for sharing the least info, praying she is healing.

BKA - Hope your vehicle is OK, not too much damage :hug:

Grateful for some fairly solid sleep, a good 7 hours.
Grateful to be up sharing the morning with my best friend, and I'm grateful I married her :wink:

Alysheba 03-26-2022 02:42 PM

Pleasant Dreams all.
Grateful to have you for friends.
Sleep well all. :inbed :candle2: :Val004:

Bekindalways 03-26-2022 06:29 PM

The back of my Van won't open now but it is drivable which is good. Stupidly I didn't get the guys insurance so will have to get it from the police report when it is filed.

I had a fairly good day and I'm grateful for
- eating well today
- getting some gardening in with my freind
- doing 30 min of yoga and feeling tired
- managing to complete a couple of small useful tasks

I think I will head back out to poke around in the garden while it is still light.

Peace to you all.