SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   The Gratitude List (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/)
-   -   Bedtime Gratitude ~ Part 95 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/457642-bedtime-gratitude-part-95-a.html)

least 02-20-2022 03:33 PM

Grateful that Alpine is feeling a bit better. :hug:

Grateful for a nice nap this afternoon with my snuggle buddy, Billie. :)

Grateful to have a computer to keep in touch with my friends around the world. :grouphug:

Introvrtd1 02-20-2022 05:26 PM

Grateful for another pleasant evening that doesn’t feel gloomy and doomy anymore.
Grateful for the sleepy feeling I get at bedtime in preparation for a restful nights sleep.
Grateful for having had another great day in healing and the feeling of well being.
Grateful for the Lord God and his goodness, grace, and mercy.
Grateful for family, friends, here and the support I received.
Grateful for the healing, sobriety, recovery, and well being of all folks here.
Have a good night everyone. :e044: :a227:

:amen:

Astro 02-21-2022 11:09 AM

Grateful that I took a drive last night to see the Dragons Teeth, and managed to get enough juice in my phone to take a few pics.
Grateful for our safety when we’re driving under different conditions in a new place.
Grateful for some good Thai food, even after I fell and made a mess out of it!

Alpine 02-21-2022 04:48 PM

Grateful for all of the wonderful support I get here
Grateful I am feeling better
Grateful for Riley and Mr. Alpine
Grateful it was actually sunny here and warm enough so I could wash my car
Grateful for another sober day
Grateful I have hobbies that keep me occupied

Introvrtd1 02-21-2022 05:11 PM

Grateful for having this day in grace.
Grateful for another pleasant evening without anxiety or depression.
Grateful for getting and feeling better with each day.

Gnight :amen

least 02-21-2022 05:12 PM

I too am grateful for all the support and wisdom that has been shared with me over the years here. :grouphug:

Tonight I'm grateful for friends and family, and of course, for my critters. :)

AutumnTree 02-21-2022 06:44 PM

I'm grateful that Astro is having a good, eventful vacation and that BKA is living the best van life. I am living vicariously through your travels right now and it helps!
Grateful to have had a long weekend. Grateful for activities to distract me. Grateful to feel my feelings and know that it's normal to be sad/angry/anxious/numb, etc in relation to my friend's cancer. Grateful to know that they will come and go and there is room for laughter in there too. Grateful for your well wishes for her. I wonder what ever happened to DB and her friend Mandy.
Introvert, I love my nighttime routine too. I spend an unnecessary amount of money on skincare but I went to bed for so many years without washing my face or brushing my teeth that it feels great to take care of myself in that way.
Be well, all! I'm grateful for you!

Bekindalways 02-21-2022 07:42 PM

Good evening all from Southern New Mexico. Beautiful and windy today.

I'm grateful for
- a hike in the Organ Mountains with a friend
- sort of fixing a window shade in my van
- good conversation about Latin American writers

Now to make a visit to the restroom (a bit of a trek), turn on the propane and get ready for bed.

May you all be well.

Alysheba 02-22-2022 08:30 AM

Grateful to be sober. Grateful for a doctor's appt this morning although I feel really anxious about it. My blood pressure always goes up when I see this doctor. They have a lot of restrictions about medications and they test you, etc. I should be fine but I always get all twisted when I have to see this doctor. I am very grateful for them, they've helped my back pain and migraines.
Grateful for all of you. :grouphug:

Astro 02-22-2022 10:52 AM

Grateful to read all of your grats this morning as we prepare for another trip down the Hana Hwy today to explore a bit more.
Grateful to walk along the beach and watch the kitesurfers yesterday.
Grateful to jump in the ocean.

Alysheba 02-22-2022 01:01 PM

Sounds like so much fun, Astro! Stay safe! :c015: :arms: Grateful you're having fun. Try to get some rest in too.

Introvrtd1 02-22-2022 04:23 PM

Grateful for another evening of peace.
Grateful for another day in God’s good grace.
Grateful for healing and recovery.
Grateful for a sleepy feeling to get a good nights rest.

:amen

Alpine 02-22-2022 05:16 PM

Grateful for another sober day and evening
Grateful for the rain because that will make things so green and pretty
Grateful for another poductive day
Grateful for all of you

least 02-22-2022 05:30 PM

Grateful for Billie sleeping on her blankie in the corner. :) Grateful that she is my dog. :)

Alpine, how's Riley doing? Is he improving? :hug: Give your little man a belly rub from me. :)

Fearlessat50 02-22-2022 09:28 PM

Alpine, I’m sorry you went through a rough patch. So glad you didn’t drink - you should feel very proud. I’m glad you seem to be feeling better
Introvert, glad you are feeling sleepy at bedtime. I love that feeling, though sometimes it’s why I don’t post here. Sometimes I fall asleep with my iPad on my lap. Lol
Astro, sounds like an amazing time! BKA, your trip too
Aly, hope the doctor went ok
Least, the images of Billie ❤️
AT, I miss Daisy too. I also wonder about her friend Mandy, how she is
Grateful Mr F and I ordered a gazebo for the backyard. I we are all going to work on the assembly together and I’m sure it will be 😜
Grateful to remind myself to keep it simple
Grateful for Twosday, a once in a lifetime palindrome date 2-22-22😊 Grateful for tacos on taco twosday

Alysheba 02-23-2022 08:15 AM

Fearless :hug:
Grateful for all of you so very much! :grouphug:

Astro 02-23-2022 10:58 AM

Aly, I’ve been sleeping so well here because of the sound of the waves crashing on the beach. I’m almost afraid I won’t sleep as well when we get home. Lol

Grateful to explore a lava tube, arboretum, and a few beautiful beaches yesterday.
Grateful for our hybrid rental car, it’s been a pleasure to drive and saved us so much money on gas.

Alysheba 02-23-2022 11:17 AM

Sounds so lovely, Astro. I'm so grateful you got the chance to get away! :hug:

least 02-23-2022 04:54 PM

Oh Astro, I am so glad that you and Mrs Astro are having such a good time. :) You work so hard, and so often, and deserve a nice ocean break. :) I'd love to fall asleep to the sound of ocean waves. mmmmmmmm How relaxing is that? :)

Tonight I'm grateful that despite the pain when moving about or standing too long, my back pain isn't quite as bad as it was. :) The neuropathy in my feet is still painful and bothersome tho. They are numb most of the time and don't 'feel like' they're my feet. :dee They feel weird and detached from the rest of my body.

But am very very grateful that I am able to do more things around the house. Still not great on the long haul but am getting better every day. :)

Alpine 02-23-2022 06:09 PM

Riley is doing much better, he just stomped his place in bed where I sleep so eventually I will have to scoot him over.
I am feeling better than a few days ago,almost back to my normal charming self. LOL. Wish I could talk with Mr. Alpine tonight but he had to go to a work function and won't be home until late his time which will be very late my time
Grateful for another sober day
Grateful for all of you
Grateful for leftovers, I really did not feel like cooking tonight