SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   Whiners Anonymous Part 21 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/171217-whiners-anonymous-part-21-a.html)

Anna 03-08-2009 03:48 PM

Whiners Anonymous Part 21

The last part:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...t-20-a-20.html

WLDKATZ 03-08-2009 04:45 PM

I have heart burn so damn bad I have only been able to eat once today think I am going to bed early! wahoooooooooooooo I am one

Ananda 03-08-2009 05:29 PM

whoever evented carpet should be boiled alive in oil

and the problem with vacum cleaners isn't that they suck, but that they don't :c004:

Rusty Zipper 03-08-2009 06:15 PM

katz'y http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/1...00aa261ni1.jpg

jerz, one of the room gals is a scout leader, and she put on a Thin Mint Cookie Outfit, and went wander'n the streets of downtown!

sales increased!

WLDKATZ 03-08-2009 06:46 PM

otw to the hospital...............whaooooooooooooooo for perferated ulcers..........

WLDKATZ 03-08-2009 07:05 PM

Sorry I just got this, Jersey this so reminded me of you...............LOL
Toward the end of Sunday service, the Minister asked, 'How many of you have forgiven your enemies?'

80% held up their hands.

The Minister then repeated his question. All responded this time, except one small elderly lady.

'Miss Joyce''; 'Are you not willing to forgive your enemies?'

I don't have any.' She replied, smiling sweetly.

'Miss Joyce', that is very unusual. How old are you?'

'Ninety-eight.' she replied.

'Oh, Miss. Joyce, would you please come down in front & tell us all how a person can live ninety-eight years & not have an enemy in the world?'

The little sweetheart of a lady tottered down the aisle, faced the congregation, and said:

'I outlived the bi!c!es.'

I love ya........lol

Love and hugs,
Pamm

espresso 03-09-2009 03:59 AM

My whine....this is part 21 so I'll have to read the end of part 20 to catch up!!!
:c009: everyone

urh...just went on part 20 and there's nothing to catch up on :lmao..Whiners where are all the whines???

Rusty Zipper 03-09-2009 04:07 AM

spressy

Whiners where are all the whines???
give it a few seconds spressy!

i listed a computer and a monitor on craigslist yesterday...

simple egh?

NOT!

had every idiot in the world asking if i would sell just the monitor?, would you sell just the computer?

i'll give you $$$ for it!

i'm coming at so and so time...

my wife will kill me if i bring another computer home!

and it goes on and on!

last night, a nice older couple came over, on time, and bought it for my asking price...

sheesh!

and i whine about ebay! :lmao

Horselover 03-09-2009 05:33 AM

That was an awesome joke Pamm. I'm going to copy that one and email if its okay. Thanks for the early morning laugh. :)

No whines "yet." ;)

least 03-09-2009 05:48 AM

No whines here either. I'm just glad it's not raining today!

Fubarcdn 03-09-2009 05:53 AM

I am 55 years old. I hate getting older but I am glad my level of health is great for my age.

WLDKATZ 03-09-2009 08:14 AM

woke up to dogs trying to get killed this am, they got into the babies clothes ( stacked on top of my dresser) so they could play tug of war with the head bands....Edward lost his ever loving mind!

Jersey Nonny 03-09-2009 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by Rusty Zipper (Post 2141234)
katz'y http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/1...00aa261ni1.jpg

jerz, one of the room gals is a scout leader, and she put on a Thin Mint Cookie Outfit, and went wander'n the streets of downtown!

sales increased!

Rusty...surely you're not suggesting that I...? No way!!!

I have to post at least three times to total the 500 for WA 20:

Jersey Nonny 03-09-2009 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by WLDKATZ (Post 2141298)
Sorry I just got this, Jersey this so reminded me of you...............LOL
Toward the end of Sunday service, the Minister asked, 'How many of you have forgiven your enemies?'

80% held up their hands.

The Minister then repeated his question. All responded this time, except one small elderly lady.

'Miss Joyce''; 'Are you not willing to forgive your enemies?'

I don't have any.' She replied, smiling sweetly.

'Miss Joyce', that is very unusual. How old are you?'

'Ninety-eight.' she replied.

'Oh, Miss. Joyce, would you please come down in front & tell us all how a person can live ninety-eight years & not have an enemy in the world?'

The little sweetheart of a lady tottered down the aisle, faced the congregation, and said:

'I outlived the bi!c!es.'

I love ya........lol

Love and hugs,
Pamm

Sure sounds like me, Pamm...somebody been reading my email?

Jersey Nonny 03-09-2009 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by espresso (Post 2141648)
My whine....this is part 21 so I'll have to read the end of part 20 to catch up!!!
:c009: everyone

urh...just went on part 20 and there's nothing to catch up on :lmao..Whiners where are all the whines???

Off to a slow start? Early yet!

Jersey Nonny 03-09-2009 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Fubarcdn (Post 2141751)
I am 55 years old. I hate getting older but I am glad my level of health is great for my age.

Ha!!! Make the best of it, Fub!!! I was still working, driving, sexually active, had a decent figure, and sober!!! If I knew then what I know now, maybe I wouldn't have wound up in a wheelchair!!!

#3 1/2

cmc 03-09-2009 10:05 AM

The weather here has been wonderful and my electric bill is low because the AC is turned off and the windows are open...but....I just need to know, and must ask:

Where does all this &^%$ dust and dirt come from???? :crypig

Thank you for letting me share. :)

espresso 03-09-2009 10:27 AM

Jerz....:lmao

WLDKATZ 03-09-2009 12:02 PM

cant wake up..................ugh have a lot to do but just cant

Jersey Nonny 03-09-2009 01:22 PM

Where does all this &^%$ dust and dirt come from????
Through the open windows?