SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   Whiners Anonymous Part 21 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/171217-whiners-anonymous-part-21-a.html)

WLDKATZ 03-30-2009 11:56 AM

ok I am off to the hospital this time for eaither a few days or a few weeks, last name Durfee- Bauer and it is hurley hospital in flint michigan cant give out more info than that I just dont know.......I am scared, hell terrified even........I pray that you all stay safe and sober.......and that I am able to talk to you soon.......

Love and Hugs,
Pamm

Fubarcdn 03-30-2009 12:01 PM

My thoughts are with you Pamm.
Please try to keep us updated on how it is going.
We are all concerned. hugs. Fub

least 03-30-2009 02:38 PM

:ghug3 and :praying for you Pamm!

Jersey Nonny 03-30-2009 03:15 PM

They have a son together
That puts a different spin on things. The good old Serenity Prayer will hopefully help you through this. As much as you may hate it, they will always have a "relationship" because of the boy.

Serenity to accept the things I cannot change (the son and the mother of his child)

Courage to change the things I can (either your attitude towards ex and son...OR take yourself out of the equation altogether)

Wisdom to know the difference (whether you love him enough to take him with all his "baggage"...OR don't think what you feel for him is worth jeopardizing your emotional stability...which could also mean your sobriety)

No one can make the decision for you, Kendra...just suggesting you weigh your options and do what's best for you. Don't mean to put down your sponsor; but, you might not be so affected by their relationship, if he were more sensitive to your feelings. It doesn't sound as though he realizes that he's hurting you...probably thinks you're just another silly, jealous woman.

One way or another, I do hope you'll be able to find a place of contentment within yourself.

Jersey Nonny 03-30-2009 03:43 PM

Fub and IOS...couldn't you at least have waited until April Fool's Day!?! You naughty, naughty whiners!!!

CoDieNOmore 03-30-2009 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Jersey Nonny (Post 2172330)

No one can make the decision for you, Kendra...just suggesting you weigh your options and do what's best for you. Don't mean to put down your sponsor; but, you might not be so affected by their relationship, if he were more sensitive to your feelings. It doesn't sound as though he realizes that he's hurting you...probably thinks you're just another silly, jealous woman.

One way or another, I do hope you'll be able to find a place of contentment within yourself.

Thanks for your reply!! The boy is only 7 and is a good kid. :)
And after sharing my whine I have realized that I'm not really mad at his ex. She is the old story of using the boy to get what she wants....
I'm upset that it does not seem to matter about how her games affects me. And the fact the he falls in to the games so easily.
Another example is: It's ok for her to have the new guy over the house while my bf picks up the boy. She even kinda flounce it. But he will change our plans all together in order to make sure I'm not in the car when he picks up or drops off the child.
I did tell him that if I did not love him.... I would just walk away from all this drama.

Thanks for hearing my rant......

All About Love 03-30-2009 05:46 PM

notime to whine!!!!!
thats my whine
luvz to all whiners!!!!!

Fubarcdn 03-30-2009 05:53 PM

Well I made it through the dentist ok and fought off the urge to drink afterwards.
You will never guess how many dollars were not covered by my health plan?
All guesses are welcome and I will let you know the answer in my whine tomorrow. :c032: :c032:

Rusty Zipper 03-30-2009 06:20 PM

fube, are you still married to that one? :lmao

awesome whine kendra!

sis

its Rustys fault
:jail

to jayne, diana, and marilyn

(.) (.)

they got old!

KenL 03-30-2009 06:24 PM

Fub,

I guess $113.00.

IO Storm 03-30-2009 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by Jersey Nonny (Post 2172357)
Fub and IOS...couldn't you at least have waited until April Fool's Day!?! You naughty, naughty whiners!!!

Nope! Laughter is the best medicine!!!!!!!!!

Naughty is as naughty does. :lmao

IO Storm 03-30-2009 11:05 PM

I guess 189.00 Fub... or 230.00 lol

Rusty Zipper 03-31-2009 03:36 AM

whine, I Missssssssssssssss Trishhhhhhhhhhhh!

i feel a big book up my ass come'n!

Fubarcdn 03-31-2009 04:48 AM

Good morning fellow whiners.

Well neither of the two guesses was correct.
My health plan covers all of my dental work.
So the cost to me was $0 but I will bet you thought I was going to say 77. :)
My whine today is even after having no sweets this week I gained 5 pounds.

Anna 03-31-2009 07:22 AM

Continue:
http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ml#post2173213