SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   Class of November Part 7 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/168800-class-november-part-7-a.html)

Ananda 02-26-2009 12:08 PM

yeah timmy...we can't have a party for LB without you :(

Glad you avoided the obvious pitfalls on your outing Jiggy...glad you posted.. When we are all here and sober it feels so nice (hug)

The apprenticship process sounds like a real headache and scarry as hell....

Well...the more i get into fixing my part the more i start to notice others parts in this...not sure thats such a good thing..trying to keep the focus on me...and remember that drinking at people is crazy..like drinking poisin and hpeing the other person dies...god that one got me hooked back on the idea of sobriety when i had another year to go to get sober.

Wasted 8 hours on something for a professor and found out I can do nothing for them due to others not doing their part in the process...so i have told them I won't be helping them on that anymore .... to go directly to the source...but the times gone and it's time i didn't have...

OK I whine but i am very happy at this momnet....as my buddy use to day....it ain't all bad :)

FizzyWater 02-26-2009 12:41 PM

How the hell did I manage to miss Mule of the Year 2009, bloody every year I've voted in that, I was a judge in 2007 for fecks sake, then out of the blue, instead of it being voted for in november like it always has been, they change it without telling me and Wonkeys won it again before the end of February.

Bet it was Sky that arranged it, they ruin everything !!!!!!!!!!!!!

FizzyWater 02-26-2009 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by lostbutterfly (Post 2125785)
I was wondering about fizzy too.

I'm fine

FizzyWater 02-26-2009 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by ananda (Post 2125677)

OK..so Fizzy and CG....I know I know we don't all post 6 times a day, but seems they have been scarce and I'de like to hear more than a brief check in from the two of you. I think for most of us it is when we shut up that we are in the gravest danger of drinking again. We do go on and on about nonsense, but we can give serious help too you know....

I'm fine

FizzyWater 02-26-2009 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Pixy1 (Post 2124397)
Fizzy is ok he popped in last night :)

Pixy told you I was fine !!!!!!!!!!

FizzyWater 02-26-2009 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by allport (Post 2125869)
Yes Fizzy put us out of our misery and tell us a joke!!!

You did nothing but moan about the last ones I posted !!!!!!!!!

Did I mention I was fine

FizzyWater 02-26-2009 12:48 PM

and yep, if none of you had mentioned me I'd have been pissed off as well.

Your right, you can't win, I'm a bad tempered git !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FizzyWater 02-26-2009 12:50 PM

and that makes SEVEN posts nands, you happy now ?

FizzyWater 02-26-2009 12:56 PM

ok allport, remember you asked for this.

Why should you never marry a ******** dwarf?

Because it aint big, and it aint clever.

lostbutterfly 02-26-2009 02:24 PM

Now fizzy, really, how are you? I'm concerned - as women, we all know what "fine" means, don't we girls? It means something is terribly wrong, one of us has done something awful to upset you and we now have to guess what it is!!

(If only men could read minds like us girls, there would be harmony and peace on earth!)

Jiggy, go you on getting into the top 4. You talented sob! I thought you'd blown it with your last binge, but no!

Ananda 02-26-2009 02:57 PM

hey LB great minds think alike i was worried jiggy blew it with taht binge too...so miricalse happen even if you don't believe in them :c029:

Fizzy...with out your grump my day is not complete...you have completed me....are you my higher power (snirckle snirckle)

Ok Ok I'm just a little too chipper this afternoon.....

I think fizzy is still upset you let wonkey have the booby thingy for so long LB...it wasn't me it was you!!!!!

Ananda 02-26-2009 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by FizzyWater (Post 2126450)
and that makes SEVEN posts nands, you happy now ?

aw fizzy .... you are such a sweetie... hang on :Val004::Val004::Val004:

there now i bet you feel even finer (grin)

allport 02-26-2009 03:10 PM

That joke actually made me chuckle!

Alright it was probably more of a mean snigger, but I liked it!!!

Whats going on Anandas back (hooray), Fizzy is telling funny jokes and I'm sober and relatively happy, is the world ending?

allport 02-26-2009 03:58 PM

Now where is Cola Girl?

Ananda 02-26-2009 05:32 PM

yeah...we really need to have a slumber party...attendance required....have we ever all been on at the same time?????

That would be so cool......

I challenge all of you to a 1 hour maditory meeting!!!!

Ananda 02-27-2009 04:20 AM

OMG

no one checked in at all :(

they may close this thread!

TheWonkydonkey 02-27-2009 07:19 AM

YouTube - Dutch TV presenter wont stop laughing

lostbutterfly 02-27-2009 08:54 AM

I'm here, I'm here! Work nearly over and it is the WEEKEND!!! don't know what I'm getting excited about, just cleaning the house and taking kids swimming.

Ananda 02-27-2009 09:59 AM

:c009:

Met with my boss all is well!!!!!! she is HAPPY....

I still need to work some on the weekends this month, but I'm outa the dog house and have a projected time line that makes sense and some shifting of items that are taking up too much time from my ledgers!!!!

YIPEEEEE!!!!!!

and yes...that is why you don't drink.....sometimes things get better and weren't worth drinking over in the first place!

lostbutterfly 02-27-2009 11:01 AM

Yay, nands! Such good news. And if you had drunk you would probably have the sack by now. Proud of you, sweets! You've shown us how to get thru a crisis, with ummm, dignity!