SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   The Gratitude List (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/)
-   -   Bedtime Gratitude ~ Part 95 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/457642-bedtime-gratitude-part-95-a.html)

Alpine 03-31-2022 07:07 PM

Grateful I got to use my rowing machine today. Have not been able too for many months..
Grateful for my 3 walks one of which was with Mr. Alpine
Grateful to have gotten some more packing done
Grateful to have seen my 98 year old neighbor, she was born and raised in that house

Fearlessat50 03-31-2022 08:32 PM

Grateful to be going to bed. I am exhausted

Astro 04-01-2022 06:27 AM

Grateful for a night of good sleep, sounds like some of us are lacking rest.
Grateful for a delicious salmon dinner last night.
Grateful I can sit down and take care of a few bills this morning.
Grateful that my recovery holds me to being responsible and accountable.

Alysheba 04-01-2022 10:52 AM

Grateful to wake up today with a change in attitude, for the better. Maybe I had to go through my funk to get to the other side. I feel better today, except I have to do my grocery shopping that I've been putting off for days. I have such a phobia about the big grocery stores, but Let Go and Let God, and hopefully not have anxiety too badly. The little ones don't bother me that much. Oh well, you have to do what you have to do.
Grateful for all of you. Thank you Autumn. It's always so nice to see you and hear your wisdom and kindness!
Grateful Astro had a fun gone fishin day! Grateful to see Least posting a little here and there. :grouphug:

Bekindalways 04-01-2022 11:31 AM

Hey all, things are good and I'm grateful my cousin lets me use his little tractor on his ranch. Lots of fun.

Off to do a bit of yoga!

Alpine 04-01-2022 04:20 PM

Grateful to get more packing done
Grateful for the sun and blue skies
Grateful I took 3 walks

Alpine 04-01-2022 04:23 PM

Grateful to get more packing done
Grateful for the sun and blue skies
Grateful I took 3 walks

AutumnTree 04-01-2022 07:18 PM

Grateful to officially be on vacation! My first week off in a year!

Alysheba 04-01-2022 07:32 PM

Yay for you, AT!!! Have a great time. Any plans? :sparkler :snow: :nyaa

Astro 04-02-2022 06:54 AM

AT, have a great vacay!

BKA - I wanna drive a tractor :wink: Mini bucket list item.

Grateful to have a day off work to tidy up the yard, mop the floors, and enjoy Thai food with friends.
Grateful to just lie in bed this morning for a few extra minutes, enjoying the start of the day.

Alpine 04-02-2022 05:32 PM

Grateful to get more packed
Grateful for a sunny warm day for the packing. We joked that when we unpack it most likely will be raining
Grateful for another day

Introvrtd1 04-02-2022 05:44 PM

Grateful for the past week of sobriety.
Grateful for God’s presence, protection, and watch over our home and family.
Grateful for decent sleep over the past week and for reduced bizarre dreams.
Grateful for feeling so much better over the past few weeks.

:thanks and :amen

Alysheba 04-02-2022 05:45 PM

Grateful for a pretty good day. My mom has been in bed most of the day with a stomach bug. Grateful she is feeling better now and ate a few things and some tea and water. So at least she got some food to stay down and seems to feel better. I'm trying to get her to drink more, I think she may be dehydrated sometimes and not know it. If I drank as small amount of water/liquids that she did, I'd be so thirsty. I guess we're all different. Grateful I've always been a big water drinker, even as a young child. I wouldn't drink milk, but I would drink water. LOL. ;)
Grateful to still have a better frame of mind. Very grateful to be feeling better. Grateful for all of your support.
Grateful to see Least posting here and there.
Sending prayers and peace to Least and anyone else who is worried or sufferring in any way. Love to you all. 💗💖☮✝☪🕉☸✡🕎☯ :grouphug:

Fearlessat50 04-02-2022 09:49 PM

Grateful to read all your grats
So glad you had a good day Aly
Grateful for a great yoga class, a long hike later and TK be so tired now and going to bed

Astro 04-03-2022 08:27 AM

Aly, I'm glad it went well with your Mom :hug:

Grateful I get to work Spring training baseball games at a facility that's new to me for the next couple days.
Grateful to try a new Thai restaurant last night.
Grateful for all the yardwork I got done, everything was sorta overgrown so it looks really nice now.

Alysheba 04-03-2022 09:40 AM

Spring training sounds so fun, Astro. That sounds like a great job. Hope you have fun.
So grateful for you all.
Thank you Fearless for your dear friendship. You mean a lot to me. :hug:
Have a great Sunday! :grouphug:

Bekindalways 04-03-2022 02:12 PM

Bed time gratitude has become irregular gratitude for me. Ah well, whenever it happens is good.

Today I'm grateful for
- getting to build a compost pile for my cousin
-dog sitting - they really are good company
- getting laundry done - always a bit of a challenge when traveling
- lots of walking in the past few days
- other people doing their bit to make the world better.

That last is aimed at you all and folks like you!!

Alpine 04-03-2022 05:31 PM

Grateful we are almost done packing up Mr. Alpine's woodworking tools. They took up a whole 16 foot pod.
Grateful for another sober day
Grateful for all of you

Introvrtd1 04-03-2022 05:53 PM

Grateful for another weekend.
Grateful for staying sober even in great temptation and having drinking dreams.

Grateful for God’s grace and a good nights sleep in a few.
Good night all…May you all sleep well and wake up refreshed to a new day tomorrow.

:e044: :amen

Fearlessat50 04-03-2022 07:51 PM

You mean so much to me too, Aly! ❤️
Astro, so great to have the yard in order. Love that feeling
Grateful to have such an awesome fun day. The boys and I went in to SF, saw the Brick Lego exhibit, walked all around the financial district through Salesforce Park, China town, took the cable car. Sonny boy has not been to SF in years and doesn’t remember a lot plus a lot has changed. Had such a great time.
Grateful for a hot bath and scented candles
Grateful my little cat Daisy follow me around like a dog. My little cog
Grateful for my meditation pillow
Grateful to let some things go, mostly dealing with some fears I’m feeling a lot involving change. Grateful to remind myself of my resilience a d ability to adapt. Even to do hard things
Grateful for you all