SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomers to Recovery (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/)
-   -   I'm so grateful I'm sober. (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/328291-im-so-grateful-im-sober.html)

Lenina 04-08-2014 03:53 AM

I just saw this! Best thoughts! it's a waxing moon now, this is good for healing. let us know how youre doing.

Love from Lenina

alphaomega 04-08-2014 04:25 AM

Hello lovies.

Doing pretty good. Impressed the OR with the size of the beast. They had to call in an oncology surgeon to help get it out.

Dilaudid on a self administered pump is a godsend right now. Pain is under control.

XO AO

Dee74 04-08-2014 04:27 AM

I'm glad you could update us AO. Rest easy :hug:

D

Marcher13 04-08-2014 04:29 AM

Hi Alpha, I'm so glad to see your message, take care of yourself.

Jus 04-08-2014 05:10 AM

This woman typing this little message to you ((((Alpha Girl)))) is very proud of you.
Wishing you a speedy recovery.

We'll all get to celebrate a milestone with you, soon to be freed 6 Months :) That's half of a year, and that is so full of AWESOMENESS, just like you. We know how hard you've worked for this. It's certainly helping and showing newcomers it can be done, and is being done.

Big hugs, packed with all of my love :)

SoberLeigh 04-08-2014 05:21 AM

AO - so glad that you posted. Sending prayers and positive energies your way. Rest easy; rest well.

ImperfectlyMe 04-08-2014 07:46 AM

AO... Big hug:) sorry I missed this, when you posted it! Hope you are recovering well. SR is certainly praying for you as well as missing you:). Take care of yourself and look forward to one of your always entertaining, funny, and heart felt update!

Did they bedazzle;)?

alphaomega 04-08-2014 07:53 AM

Well of course they did !!! :)

Right before I went under I said that's a 24 carat cervix right there. Let's make her sparkle.

I'm already for my close up Mr. Demille...

AZliving 04-08-2014 07:58 AM

Wishing you well. my prayers are with you.

EndGameNYC 04-08-2014 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by alphaomega (Post 4577400)
Hello lovies.

Doing pretty good. Impressed the OR with the size of the beast. They had to call in an oncology surgeon to help get it out.

Dilaudid on a self administered pump is a godsend right now. Pain is under control.

XO AO

Happy to know you're doing well, alpha.

I love the pump.

Lenina 04-08-2014 08:42 AM

Did they give you a little cervical pillow? No? Maybe you should ask for one....LOL

I will light a candle for you tonight when I set my meditation. I send love, light and healing.

much love from Lenina

alphaomega 04-08-2014 12:37 PM

So less then 24 hours after a 5 hour surgery, I'm up and about. All IV'e have been stopped and I'm on solids. My nurses, are of course, angels on earth. This one beautiful old Jamacain nurse helped me to the bathroom and helped me bathe. I felt so humbled and grateful for her assistance that I started to weep. She looked at me with her beautiful big brown eyes that told a thousand stories and said "Child, don't you cry. My ancestors have been helping your ancestors dress and bathe for centuries".

She made me laugh. So hard. And that's NOT cool right now...;)

What a beautiful experience. :)

toddle118 04-08-2014 12:59 PM

Glad you are ok AO, wow they do things quick there! x :)

LBrain 04-08-2014 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by alphaomega (Post 4578319)
So less then 24 hours after a 5 hour surgery, I'm up and about. All IV'e have been stopped and I'm on solids. My nurses, are of course, angels on earth. This one beautiful old Jamacain nurse helped me to the bathroom and helped me bathe. I felt so humbled and grateful for her assistance that I started to weep. She looked at me with her beautiful big brown eyes that told a thousand stories and said "Child, don't you cry. My ancestors have been helping your ancestors dress and bathe for centuries".

She made me laugh. So hard. And that's NOT cool right now...;)

What a beautiful experience. :)

That gave me a tear.

Dee74 04-08-2014 04:12 PM

(((ao)))

d

Carlotta 04-08-2014 04:18 PM

I am glad the operation went well and you are in good spirits. Sending you good thoughts and more prayers **{hugs}}

kadidee 04-08-2014 04:41 PM

Thinking of you, strong lady. Sending lots of love and healing thoughts.

SoberLeigh 04-08-2014 05:14 PM

Hugs, AO, hugs.

Tiptree 04-08-2014 05:55 PM

(((((((ao)))))))

LadyinBC 04-08-2014 07:19 PM

So glad you are doing okay! Thank you for letting us know how you are doing.