SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   Whiners Anonymous Part 21 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/171217-whiners-anonymous-part-21-a.html)

espresso 03-22-2009 05:06 AM

Thanks Edward too
:ghug2

Fubarcdn 03-22-2009 08:00 AM

THanks Edward.
My thoughts are with you and Pamm today.

resentful wife 03-22-2009 08:31 AM

(((PAMM))) (((EDWARD))) Many, many prayers going out to the two of you:praying

Sending out a big THANK YOU to all my fellow whiners. Your crossed fingers worked! While my brisket didn't place and my chicken only took 4th (no money) My ribs came in 1st ($600.) and I got Grand Champion ($300.):c029:
Which might give me an invite to do the big cook off in KC and the Jack Daniels in Tenn!!

Jerz, I don't know who Bobby Flay is but, I've been so stoked since they choose me, I feel like I can take on anyone!
Whiners:ghug

Linda

parentrecovers 03-22-2009 09:09 AM

nice job, linda! you have whined and dined your way to the top! congratulations!

i wish i had a slab of your ribs. :( that's my best whine today.

Jersey Nonny 03-22-2009 11:07 AM

RW...Bobby Flay is a good-looking 44 year old chef specializing in Spanish, Mexican and Southwestern cuisine...owns a couple of restaurants...is on tv food station often...challenges other chefs to a Throw Down. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...n_Bay_2007.jpg

IO Storm 03-22-2009 11:34 AM

I have a secret crush on Bobby....shhhhhhhhh. He is a doll.

(lol)

But alas...he's very happily married. To a beaut..he has a darling little girl too.

He fell in love the moment he saw her..(the wife, for her..it took a little longer)

Bobby is also on Top Chef.

IO Storm 03-22-2009 11:39 AM

Let's see..who else do I have secret crushes on..

Too busy now to go into it. Maybe later.. :lmao

IO Storm 03-22-2009 11:39 AM

:praying: if you see this Edward...

Jersey Nonny 03-22-2009 03:01 PM

Bobby is also on Top Chef.
And, Iron Chefs of America.

Does anyone watch Dancing With the Stars? If you saw the movie, Sex and the City, you may recognize Gilles, the one in first place, as the guy who did the nude shower scene...Oh, my!!!

IO Storm 03-22-2009 03:16 PM

OOooooops...I meant..Iron Chefs!

Guess I don't follow my crushes too closely now..do I?

Earlier I almost said I had one on Colin Powell.

I meant that Farrell guy :lmao

WLDKATZ 03-22-2009 03:50 PM

Pamm, is now at home and resting, she is misrable and I wish I knew how to protect her from all of this. Will pass along your wishes when she is a bit better.

Edward

IO Storm 03-22-2009 04:13 PM

Pammy and Edward :hug: :hug:

least 03-22-2009 04:27 PM

the beagirl was just caught "red handed" getting into the cat box!!!:c004:

How can I make her stop her one and only foul habit???:c004:

Rusty Zipper 03-23-2009 03:01 AM

jerz

Bam!

KenL 03-23-2009 05:32 AM

I had the last four days off of work. Now today I hafta go back. Waaaaaaaahhhhhh!

RZ that Bam thing was really funny.

Have a great day whiners!

Fubarcdn 03-23-2009 06:00 AM

Out of concern for Pamm I didn't whine yesterday so today will be a double whine day.

I am running out of whines so I googled 68 and couldn't come up with any whine except that I googled 68 and couldn't come up with an appropriate whine so that is my 68 day whine. :lmao

As for 69 I have 2 whines for that number. The first I am too shy to mention.
The second is that Bryan Adams song Summer of 69 and it is that he wasn't even born in 69. I find it insulting to those of us that experienced that great year that he would pretend he was.

Whining done. Have a good day all.
Thoughts are still with you Pamm.

parentrecovers 03-23-2009 06:24 AM

fub! :lmao

yes, jersey, i have been watching "dancing with the stars" this season. my mom got me hooked during her visit here. i am also hooked on "american idol", which i have never watched before this season.

my whine - too much dancing and singing on tv.

scaredykat 03-23-2009 07:30 AM

2 whines today-

I hate Dr's
And I hate the pooper scooper's today. They don't make them like they use too.

:hug: for Pamm

WLDKATZ 03-23-2009 11:55 AM

had a long talk with a very good friend of mine yesterday ( FYI he is gay......which is something I love about him) he has this way about him that you can only find in older gay men.....they speak their minds and be damned of the repercussions......he told me " darling you need a moto a charge if you will" I was like what are you talking about T he went on to say" In my darkest hour when family and so called friends were bringing me down I would always repeat my saying to myself over and over ( His is "I'm here and queer deal with it") so I got to thinking, ok I know he isnt talking about my sexual orentation but a mental charge for myself and the only one I keep thinking on is " I am in pain and cant shut off my brain"!!!!!!!!!!! ever wish you could just wake up from a night mere to find out everything is really ok??? That is where I am at.....thanks for the wishes and prayers I really apprecitate them as do my Edward and Family!

Love and Hugs,
Pamm

Jersey Nonny 03-23-2009 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Rusty Zipper (Post 2160740)
jerz

Bam!

I think you have your chefs mixed up, too, Rusty...that guy is one who annoys the heck outta me...Emeril Lagasse.

I'm off to play poker now...will be back later.