SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   The Gratitude List (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/)
-   -   Morning Gratitude Part 110 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/455700-morning-gratitude-part-110-a.html)

Daisybelle 10-05-2021 07:04 AM

Grateful to wake up this morning sober and well.
Grateful to do the school drop off safely.
Grateful I was up early and was organised.
Grateful for warm clothes.
Grateful for my umbrella.
Grateful both my cat are indoors.
Grateful my daughter is off work.
Grateful my mum had her flu jab today.
Grateful to phone my G.P and make myself a flu jab appointment.
Grateful to be here with you all. xx

CBS62 10-05-2021 09:35 AM

Thinking of you Least and sending healing thoughts!
Hev I am glad you are almost settled.
Fearless I love a cozy fire. Won't need it here for another month or more I suspect.
NL I hope your head feels better soon.
Mags thank you for the update on Least in Weekenders. I hope the MRI helps them figure things out and get her relief today.
Turs I am glad you had some nice family time.

Grateful for:

My sobriety.
Some really good competitive and fun doubles tennis yesterday. I played really well and felt better than I have in a long time. My PAWS depression and anhedonia still hang over me most days.
A decent sleep again. Insomnia seems to be getting better.
My husband's patience as I struggle through PAWS.
The Benzo Buddies site.
SR and all of you.

Hevyn 10-05-2021 10:44 AM

Grateful for this thread & the lovely people who show up here each day. :yup:
Grateful Least is in hospital & getting the care she's needed.
Grateful to have a few minutes to sit still - back is hurting from all the moving stuff. (But I won't complain, thinking of what Least has been through...)
Grateful for my treasured sobriety.

tursiops999 10-05-2021 12:20 PM

Hevyn, grateful your new house is coming together.
Least, prayers for pain relief.
Fearless, if you want info on paddling, PM me!
Grateful to read of NL's beautiful yoga experience.
Grateful for a paddle with Mr. T's son this morning.
Grateful for a phone check-in with a friend this afternoon.

Mags1 10-05-2021 08:56 PM

Grateful least is getting hospital treatment. :hug:
Grateful for my coffee
Grateful for Mr. Mags’ home made rose hip syrup
Grateful for all of your Grats :grouphug:

PalmerSage 10-06-2021 04:56 AM

Grateful for coffee.
Grateful for a big milestone at work yesterday - it wasn't pretty, some people were unhappy (vocally and televised, live streamed and captured for eternity, UGH), but now I can focus on bringing some life and meaning to the work. At least I hope I can!
Grateful to not have any presentations scheduled for the moment! YES!
Grateful for my cozy temporary space downstairs while my husband continues to recover from Covid.:(
Incredibly grateful to be sober.

Numblady 10-06-2021 05:37 AM

So grateful to hear least is getting care in the hospital. Praying it is bringing her relief.
Grateful PS has a separate space while her husband convalesces.
Grateful that my grandma came out of surgery okay last night (her going into hospital and getting surgery all happened last night so you didn’t miss it).
Grateful to see Daisy’s post. Always get a warm feeling when I see that name/avi! I mean, not that I don’t with others. Just see Daisy less often :)
Grateful Hev can get some post-move rest.
Grateful my parents are here while my husband is out of town for a week.My kids are 13 and 10 and I swear I still need help when I’m solo. Makes it hard to envision life as a single mom but I’m sure I would get better at it if it came to that!
Grateful I have some time I will use for working out, even if I don’t actually feel like it. Just glad I’m not using it for work.
Grateful for all of you.

Fearlessat50 10-06-2021 07:07 AM

Thanks for the update, Hev. Grateful least is in the hospital getting the care and pain relief she needs. Sending strength and healing vibes. Hoping the family and neighbors have Billie covered.
Grateful to see you all and read your posts
Turps, thanks to offer. I do have a friend who is really into it and has tried to get me to go with her. Ow I think I will. Next Summer 😊
Grateful to stop in quick to say hello. Busy day.

Deserto 10-06-2021 08:00 AM

Grateful to have taken Henry camping in various mountains the last two weekends to enjoy the glorious aspens.

Grateful for lovely fall days.

Grateful to feel like things are falling into place as I prepare to leave for a two month sabbatical next Sunday.

tursiops999 10-06-2021 09:17 AM

Grateful for wise help from my therapist yesterday.
Grateful for a good phone talk with a friend.
Grateful for restful sleep.
Grateful for plans to share dinner with the 'kids' tonight (grown up kids).

Hevyn 10-06-2021 06:00 PM

Turs - So glad you can enjoy yourself with your family. :hug:
PalmerSage - Prayers for hubs to begin feeling better very soon. So sorry.
Deserto - I was just thinking of you. We worry, ya know? :) Enjoy your sabatical! Hope you will check in. :hug:
Numblady - I'm glad grandma is ok after her surgery.
Grateful I gave up the idea of getting everything done at once. :yup:
Grateful for mindless TV shows where I can just stare at the screen & not think. :)
Grateful for bagels.
Grateful for coffee with flavored cream.
Grateful for this lovely group of special people.

Mags1 10-06-2021 09:33 PM

Grateful for my morning cuppa and glass of orange juice.
Grateful for learning gratitude.
Grateful for all your Grats. :grouphug:

lmvalentine 10-07-2021 03:25 AM

I’m grateful to be awake early for my morning routine and I can go back to bed if I want.
Grateful to have a check to pickup even if it’s the only and last one.
I missed a few days but hope least is doing better.
Grateful we have a few more days until the snow hits.
Grateful to be hangover free.

FBL 10-07-2021 03:53 AM

Grateful for another day sober.

Daisybelle 10-07-2021 05:21 AM

Thank you N.L, what a lovely thing to say. xx

Grateful that waking up sober and present is now my normal daily routine.
Grateful that I get everything ready, school uniform etc, the night before.
Grateful that my g.son got selected for the yr7 rugby team, he's over the moon.
Grateful that though my eldest G.son ( young Sheldon, lol) was confirmed to have Covid yesterday, he only has a mild dose and seems to be okay, apart from being lethargic with cold like symptoms.
Grateful that Loki kitten is fast asleep, she's usually hyper.
Grateful for the serenity prayer.
Grateful that N.L's grandma got through surgery well, I hope she makes a speedy and full recovery.
Grateful to be on this journey with you all. xx

least 10-07-2021 07:09 AM

grateful bro came over before work and took billie out. pain is terrible today. i see the pain doctor monday

Fearlessat50 10-07-2021 07:10 AM

Daisy, congrats to your g.son about making the rugby team! I’m sorry your young Sheldon tested positive and Hope his symptoms stay mild and the virus does not spread. I remember when Mr D had it in the beginning and how severe it was. Hugs 🤗
Prayers for least!
Aly, please check in!
Grateful that though I didn’t sleep well it’s not because of drinking
Grateful for a laugh with Mr F in the middle of the night when he squirted my face with water. Charlie was right in between us behaving badly begging for food and Mr F meant to squirt him. 😂
Grateful to clarify some important distinctions in a niche role I am carving out for myself to help myself stay sane and within boundaries
Grateful to feel mostly well and healthy (except for lack of sleep last night)
Grateful for coffee
Grateful sonny boy still has not had a single cavity
Grateful to know everything passes and to remain hopeful

Fearlessat50 10-07-2021 07:11 AM

Least, Monday sounds too far away! I hope MK gets some answers from insurance and doctor about at h9me rehab soon!

least 10-07-2021 08:02 AM

monday soonest i could get in

CBS62 10-07-2021 09:35 AM

(((Least))) I am so sorry for this horrible ordeal you are going through. Sending you virtual hugs.

Grateful for another decent night's sleep. I have tapered off Gabapentin and sleep has been unpredictable.
Grateful for a three day weekend coming up because of Indigenous People's Day. I will be thinking of indigenous people and their struggle all weekend.
Grateful for a nice conversation with my son yesterday. He is moving out of the apartment he shared with his fiancé this weekend since they are splitting up. Fortunately, he is getting lots of support from friends. He has found a one bedroom in Japantown in SF.
Grateful for my sobriety.
Grateful for SR and all of you.