SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   The Gratitude List (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/)
-   -   Morning Gratitude ~ Part 98 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/447308-morning-gratitude-part-98-a.html)

Numblady 05-09-2020 05:18 AM

Fearless, how strange about the therapists! What a difficult time to not be available to clients.Â

Grateful for the user friendly State Parks website.Â

Grateful for a nice talk with my sister last night. No one would go for a walk with me last night so I just went and made a couple of calls. Liberating and empowering to do things that make me happy!Â

Grateful Hev is getting settled in somewhat.

Grateful for Caramel’s stirring tribute on VE Day.

Grateful for or the ridiculousness of bathing our cat, something my son has decided we should do on a regular basis.Â

Grateful we’re not doing schoolwork today! I don’t know what the heck life will look like when school gets “out” but it is nice fo now when we don’t have to try and work and make sure school work gets done.Â

Grateful to be here.Â

PalmerSage 05-09-2020 05:30 AM

Grateful for coffee!
Grateful that the sun is shining, even if it's COLD.
Grateful for my extremely comfortable bed.
Grateful that my dogs are still quiet this morning.
Grateful to be motivated to lose some of the weight I've gained during hibernation.
Grateful to be sober, and for SR!

Alysheba 05-09-2020 09:54 AM

Rusty, sending prayers and love that you are feeling ok today. I miss your posts and so hope you are feeling well. :hug:Grateful to be fresh out of the shower and looking forward to a low key day. Grateful Hevyn is getting all set up in her new pad and hoping she and Mr. H love it. :love:Grateful so much to find you all here in the morning.Love and peace to anyone struggling or suffering in anyway today. :grouphug:

Fearlessat50 05-09-2020 10:00 AM

Grateful for all the VE tributes
Grateful Hev is settling in. Yes to resilience!Â

Grateful for coffee and a bacon Gouda egg avocado sammie for breakfastÂ

Grateful to be saving more money because of this pandemic

Grateful  my finger is better. I got bit by a bug this week and it got infected. Dr put me on an antibiotic. Feeling so much better alread Grateful I didn’t wait for it to get worse. When my finger was as fat as a sausage and had red streaks going up my hand, I knew it was timeGrateful to connect with neighbors in the hood yesterday as Mr F and I went on a walk. We realized we had worked with this couple many years ago when Mr F and I worked for the same company. The couple is older and retired now and the man has Alzheimer’s, which they freely talked about, even with humorTo see these people going along with life with such grace in the face of adversity, especially considering what is going on with my Dad, really brightened my day. It’s really all about perspective
Grateful for each of you and our shared sober journey.Â

Alysheba 05-09-2020 10:02 AM

Grateful Fearless' finger is getting better! Hoping anxiety is lessened for you too. You are in my thoughts, love. :love: :hug:

TiredCarpenter 05-09-2020 11:10 AM

Grateful for kindness....

FBL 05-09-2020 12:02 PM

Grateful for all the wonderful music Little Richard gave us. Good Golly, Miss Molly!

courage2 05-09-2020 12:05 PM

Thanks for the avatarial-reminder, FBL.
Grateful for music and dance.

Hevyn 05-09-2020 12:23 PM

Grateful for some sort of normalcy settling in here at the new place.
Grateful the predicted snow didn't amount to much.
Grateful for the knowledge that warm weather will have to come - eventually.
Grateful for your encouragement & support - always.

Rusty Zipper 05-09-2020 03:48 PM

grateful to make it here today!

ButterMarsh 05-09-2020 08:24 PM

Grateful for all of you.
Grateful for an early start to the day and that I woke up sober and guilt free (I overcame a brief and unexpected moment of temptation yesterday).
Grateful for my spiritual journey.
Grateful for sobriety and for grace.

Mags1 05-09-2020 09:02 PM

Grateful Fearless’s finger is better! Hooray for antibiotics:)

Grateful I can hear the rain lashing down whilst I’m inside. :)

Grateful for all of you :tyou

Grateful for sobriety.

Daisybelle 05-10-2020 02:07 AM

Grateful for a sober and present Sunday morning.

Grateful for coffee.

Grateful not to need to go out for any shopping today.

Grateful to be drama free right now.

Grateful for blueberries and fat free Greek yoghurt.

Grateful to have time to post this morning.

Grateful that my little cat Lulu is curled up by my feet, but very bemused to find an egg and a big white feather on my doorstep this morning, right in the middle of the door mat, all intact apart from one small puncture!! It's not a tiny egg, it's like the size of a dove's or a wood pigeon's. Very strange.

Grateful for my washing machine.

Grateful that Fearless's finger is getting better, ouch that sounded painful.

Grateful that Numblady had a nice chat with her sister.

Grateful that Palmersage is motivated to lose some weight, I hope I can get that same motivation.

Grateful Fearless has such a positive attitude re her lovely dad.

Grateful to see Aly here as usual with her lovely caring and empathetic posts.

Grateful Hevyn is settling in her new place, I hope you'll be very happy there and I hope that blasted snow keeps away.

Grateful to see Rusty here. I hope you are ok and feeling better.

Grateful that Buttermarsh resisted that brief moment of temptation yesterday. You did yourself proud.

Grateful for Mags.

Grateful to be on this journey with you all. xxx

FBL 05-10-2020 03:22 AM

Grateful for my Mom every day, but especially on Mother's Day.

Grateful to be of service.

Grateful for another day sober.

Numblady 05-10-2020 05:56 AM

Grateful to see Tired Carpenter.

Grateful RZ made it by in spite of all he is going through.

Grateful for Family Movie Night, even if my husband did complain about a lot of it. I had squirreled away several boxes of movie candy from what I bought for Easter. My daughter decided to wrap them individually so people didn’t know what they were getting. And I guess I had gotten pretty carried away (they were only .99 so I felt emboldened!) and bought 11 of them. She neatly wrapped each one.Â

Grateful to be looking for my internal compass and starting to use it more in setting up my life the way that feels authentic and right. Well at least in some moments! Certainly not all the time. And still have a long way to go.

Grateful to be doing some yoga in the treehouse in a bit.

Grateful to spend some time reorganizing camping and related gear yesterday.Â

Grateful that many months before all this madness began I reserved two camping spots at a popular state park for Memorial Day weekend. Not sure if we’ll be allowed to use them. Not sure we will want to use them. But it just makes me happy knowing we might be able to pull off at least one night.Â

Grateful I finally watched Matilda (last night).Â

Grateful for all of you and your wonderful hearts and minds.Â

Anaya 05-10-2020 06:17 AM

Grateful to be able to walk through the pain and leave it behind.
Grateful for the kindness of daughter and SIL.
Grateful to be lucky enough to have such a nice canine companion. He is the best.

NewChapterJan18 05-10-2020 07:46 AM

Grateful for SR, the grat pack, my Jan18 classmates and the admins :grouphug:
Grateful for my beautiful, sweet horse who brings me so much joy and love.
Grateful for scented candles helping me to study / work. Currently enjoying Lemon Balm.
Grateful for my home and the food in the fridge.
Grateful for my husband and our marriage as we tough out these challenges together.
Take care, all. Sending love and light.

Alysheba 05-10-2020 09:35 AM

Grateful for my mom on Mothers Day and Happy Mothers Day to all our wonderful Mothers Here.Grateful the temps have gone down a bit. Grateful for my friends here and for the posts where I learn so much! NL, the games you play with your kids and the stories are very sweet.
Love and peace on a beautiful Mothers Day. :tyou: :grouphug:

Rusty Zipper 05-10-2020 09:55 AM

grateful to say happy mothers day mama zip!

PalmerSage 05-10-2020 10:38 AM

Grateful for coffee (even though I drank it hours ago). :)
Grateful for another Mother's Day without depressing day drinking.
Grateful for sleeping in very late, and pancakes for breakfast.
Grateful to have little plans for my mom and MIL sorted out, even if it's only ringing their doorbells and dropping goodies on their doorstep before we run to the end of their driveways...
Grateful that my family is healthy and financially secure.
Grateful for my hilarious friends.
Grateful for Netflix.
Grateful for my sweet dogs.
Grateful to be sober, and for SR. :)