SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Friends and Family of Substance Abusers (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/)
-   -   A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 7 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/122659-penny-your-thoughts-part-7-a.html)

cinderellawkids 05-04-2007 01:06 PM

Teke, i think I got your voice pretty well covered, Florida and GA is just so close you know, lots of similarities in accents.

And no we do not want you to stop talking, that would be silly. We have 2 attorneys in our office from Georgia, one Savannah and one Atlanta

Jewelz 05-04-2007 01:14 PM

Guys you know how you all feel when its like ten minutes to 5 the angsty, fidgety, and looking at the clock on your computer thing. Well I am feeling that way now and we have 45 min to go.

Jewelz 05-04-2007 01:16 PM

Bluesgirl I have been to a yankees game in years and mind you I live where they play...sad But when i was 12 years old my took to me to the Billy Joel concert at yankee stadium that was so cool and an unbelievable experience.

cinderellawkids 05-04-2007 01:30 PM

Wow, Ive never seen either of them, but Ive hung in a tour bus with the lead singer of Bad Company.

I saw the Eagles in Atlanta many years ago

cinderellawkids 05-04-2007 01:31 PM

SAw Blake Shelten first at a bar singing and then 2 years later touring with Toby Keith

teke 05-04-2007 01:34 PM

gosh, its been so long since i went to a live concert, i've forgotten what its like. that made me think that most everywhere i've gone since i've been married, its been without a date, thats kind of embarrassing. i can imagine what people use to think when i always showed up with some gf or another.now tell me what in the world would i be missing, in missing my ah.

cinderellawkids 05-04-2007 01:35 PM

Thanks Blues for your present, now that man needs to saddle up and ride his horse on over here

cinderellawkids 05-04-2007 01:37 PM

Teke, Ive been dateless more since Ive been married than when I was not, but I still try to go go go. Here we have a lot of cheapy events during bike week or spring break.
And one ofice I worked in we were always winning tickets on the radio.

Jewelz 05-04-2007 01:43 PM

I am so freaking bored it isnt funny and I dont feel up to doing something productive the way i feel now I think I might have my brain explode if I did anything else.

cinderellawkids 05-04-2007 01:44 PM

I know the feeling.

cinderellawkids 05-04-2007 01:45 PM

me Im browsing online until I can get out of here. Got to wait for that 5pm whistle you know

Jewelz 05-04-2007 01:46 PM

This might sound selfish or maybe not being a good mom but I cant wait to get home, feed the kids and have them go to sleep. Well really Michael I cant wait for him to be in his crib. My daughter doesnt bother she's into watching disney channel or Hannah Montana she gives me my space. But I want a couple of hours for me and be able to go to bed without having to wake up and get ready for work.

cinderellawkids 05-04-2007 01:48 PM

Thats not selfish. My kids have a strict 8:30 bedtime for that reason. I need a little me time,a nd they arent aloud to get up early on the weekends, because thats me time as well...and if I hadnt had coffee....they hide

cinderellawkids 05-04-2007 01:48 PM

I miss cable. I miss Disney Channel, the kids were so good then, and quiet

rayofsunshine 05-04-2007 01:51 PM

Please pray and wish me luck ... went to a job fair on my lunch hour for a job where I'll make more $$ and have good benefits... got to go back for the test after I leave work
in a few minutes.

Jewelz 05-04-2007 01:52 PM

Cindi, is there any way you could get it back on? The other day I asked her if she was going to her dads and she told me didnt want to because all her dad does is run around all day long and she doesnt get to watch tv.