SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Friends and Family of Substance Abusers (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/)
-   -   A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 7 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/122659-penny-your-thoughts-part-7-a.html)

cinderellawkids 05-04-2007 01:52 PM

Good luck Ray, I know that getting the job will be a huge relief

Jewelz 05-04-2007 01:53 PM

Ray, sending you prayers that you get this job!!!!

rayofsunshine 05-04-2007 01:53 PM

Thanks Cindi & Jewlz. Maybe I can get my cable back if I get the job! I miss cable too.

cinderellawkids 05-04-2007 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Jewelz (Post 1318390)
Cindi, is there any way you could get it back on? The other day I asked her if she was going to her dads and she told me didnt want to because all her dad does is run around all day long and she doesnt get to watch tv.

Its not really financially feasible. I prefer internet and cable here is like $70 a month. The boys dont complain I try to get dvds from teh library and they ahve alot. I get a few channels fuzzy as well. I need to tape a weekend of disney at my moms and then give the boys the VHS tape, that worked before

Jewelz 05-04-2007 01:55 PM

Oh ok its so hard at times thats when I feel like taking a frying pan and hitting these men on the head sometimes.

cinderellawkids 05-04-2007 01:56 PM

When I get another bed and put my 6 year old in with the little one then my 9 year old will eb allowed to do that too. I just need an extra twin bed

cinderellawkids 05-04-2007 01:56 PM

Which men Jewelz, the addicts in our lives or all in general. LOL

Jewelz 05-04-2007 01:57 PM

Bluesgirl, your so lucky. I always have at least one of the kids... I want to have no kids one night when I dont have to work just one night with no kids and to sleep as late as I want. But even then I probably still wake up just becasue I am used to it but at least it would be my choice.

3 min to go... see you guys later hopefully

Hugs,
jewel

cinderellawkids 05-04-2007 01:58 PM

My 9 year old ahs a project this weekend due Tuesday he ahs to dress up like King Aurthur. How do you doo that?
Guess ill be researching King arthur on line fun (NOT)
Why do I get homework, Im the mom, Im done with school

Jewelz 05-04-2007 01:58 PM

I am at the point that I think all men suck.

cinderellawkids 05-04-2007 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by Jewelz (Post 1318405)
Bluesgirl, your so lucky. I always have at least one of the kids... I want to have no kids one night when I dont have to work just one night with no kids and to sleep as late as I want. But even then I probably still wake up just becasue I am used to it but at least it would be my choice.

3 min to go... see you guys later hopefully

Hugs,
jewel

Hey I always ahve three!!!! No break you all are lucky.

Jewelz 05-04-2007 01:58 PM

Cindi, My daughter always tells me her projects are due the day before... at leats you have a couple of days, LOL

cinderellawkids 05-04-2007 01:59 PM

30 seconds left, Im shutting down, catch up with everyone from home.

Another Friday night alone, but with kids. AHHHHH

ConcernedBigSis 05-04-2007 02:18 PM

Well, I leave for a few hours and you all are already 3 PAGES into part 7!?!?! I missed a bit... have to catch up later I guess. And now you're all leaving too..:sad2:

I have a play to go to tonight for my sons school... Don't really want to. I'd rather go home and have some me time. Bought myself a couple of new computer games in town.. so I probably won't accomplish anything this weekend... AGAIN.. heehee

teke 05-04-2007 02:46 PM

thank god i still have cable, and disney channel. my own kids are older now and they spend a lot of time doing their own things, but oh the grandbabies, got one that i keep everyday, except wkends, who can talk the horns off a billy goat, don't ever get tired of talking, i really do need a break and i don't feel like a mean grandma. i can hardly wait sometimes until her mom comes to pick her up. i love her dearly, she's like my little shadow, i can't move for her.

i get so tired of looking at disney sometimes but at times that the only thing that will work. when my ah was here with my stepson, i let it get turned off, and it was kind of quite until my stepson felt that he had to get out of line with me and i had to have a straighten out conversation with him. he then decided that he didn't want to live here any more i guess and decided to go live with his grandma, and as soon as he did, i got it turned back on. not being mean but at 24, i didn't like him laying around all day on the couch looking at cable while his dad go out to work everyday. i just didn't like him laying around me all day and not looking for work only telling his dad that he was, knowing that dad believed everything that he said whether it was the truth or not. dad always had an excuse for him not working. got on my last nerve,. it felt like two grown men were taking over our little home.

katwomankc 05-04-2007 03:11 PM

hello again i am so sorry i havent been here to much. i have been out searching for a better job. i quit my last job but i am ok.... ((((((anvil))))(((((cinder))))))((((teke)))))((((j ewelz)))))) (((((loves)))))))(((((blues))))))((((everyone))))) i miss ya all so much

teke 05-04-2007 04:58 PM

hey kat, i'll be praying that you find that perfect job real soon. we miss you too, but we know that hopefully when things settle a bit more for you that you'll be around more.

another even with kids all over the place. i'm gonna let them have the house one of these ole days. just get my clothes and move right out, they can even have the furniture, ill just go.

cinderellawkids 05-04-2007 04:58 PM

Well guys I made it home. We had chicken green beans and potatos. Even teh turtles had chicken. Kids are playing and Im starting to get things organized for tomorrows garage sale, but I keep finding myself pulled to the computer. I worked all day I dont want to realistically work around here tonite, but guess I gotta start somewhere