View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 03:19 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Midlifecrisis

[QUOTE=jstar;3833940]Hi MLC...your story frightens me as I remember oh too well those feelings you are sharing with us. This happend to me back a few months ago & I almost died. I pray you seek some help, I saw you have 5 children. ..I have 4. It can be so hard & scary, but you are important!

Originally Posted by jstar View Post
alright ...getting back up & on with life!

last week was horrible the week before last on Thursday ...i had a bad moment & gave myself permission to buy vodka and drink it - throwing away 100+ days of sobriety . worst mistake I've ever made! I blacked out during/just after my first glass...while i was blacked out I apparently swallowed a handful of xanax and my husband had to take me to the ER. I had fallen several times in my house, had extremely low blood pressure, had a seizure and almost died...friggin the scariest thing that's ever happened to me.]
I'm so sorry. I can see how easily that could happen, that was nearly me n Sunday night for the same reasons except val not xanax.
Originally Posted by Carlotta View Post
"lots of benzos and lots of tears"...

Ask yourself: What is the point of getting high if you are not having a good time but are feeling terrible? That's part of the insanity.

Best of luck to you. You can do it if you truly want it.
Tears as the benzos wear off....easily fixed unfortunately You're right, what is the point???