View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 06:37 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  
MyJoey

Originally Posted by Lonewolf515 View Post
I wish Joey all the best. I hate to see him graduate to the "big leagues" and do that life on the installment plan crap. The ball is in his court but it appears he's got quite a team behind him! It's awesome that you're in this fight Full Time and are plugged into support here.

Thank you, I would be lost without this place. I have found a place that people truly understand all the emotions that go along with having an addict in your life. Also they all help when the going gets tough and we have a hard time getting tough with the addict.
For myself this week will be a hard one. My family has been here all week from out of state they wanted to see Joey before he left, so I have had a full house with lots of support. I try to never cry around my mother, she would go to pieces if she seen me cry, so I have been holding it all in. Today they are leaving and my wonderful monthly friend is due. With the house all mine this week and the emotions going haywire (hormones) I know, I will be a big baby, but sometimes it is good to just cry and get it out knowing like all things......... it will pass.