SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Substance Abuse (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/substance-abuse/)
-   -   Hen House Talk Part 59 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/substance-abuse/357210-hen-house-talk-part-59-a.html)

Anna 01-21-2015 01:34 PM

Hen House Talk Part 59

Here is the last part:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...t-58-a-26.html

suki44883 01-21-2015 01:35 PM

Shotgun!!! :tongue:

venuscat 01-21-2015 03:46 PM

Thank you Anna

I hear you Jay....it seems like a strange way to go about helping someone. I'm so sorry this is so frustrating. What can you do? The only thing I can think of is calm honest communication. Ask for a meeting, and perhaps discuss your needs as far as wanting to know when you will be able to leave. Just letting them know that it will be helpful to your recovery if you have a date to work towards...something like that.

So much love sweety.

JustAYak 01-21-2015 04:14 PM

I ask them everyday for a date. They won't give one to me, they just tell me they'll release me when I'm not a risk anymore and show sufficient improvement. I can't show sufficient improvement unless they make my voices magically disappear...I'm not delusional, but if I'm honest then yeah, I still hear them and yeah, they tell me to do bad things. I don't know what they want me to do other than start lying to them.

venuscat 01-21-2015 04:19 PM

Man that's hard. Do you feel that the medication is helping at all?
Is it possible that it will help given a little more time?

JustAYak 01-21-2015 04:30 PM

Well they FINALLY increased my dose today, so we'll see if it helps. I'm assuming I'll be here at least a few more days for monitoring which really sucks. I miss Moose, and Sasha, and Theo :(

venuscat 01-21-2015 04:52 PM

I know you do love. :hug:
But that sounds positive, re the medication.
I believe it will start working better...I have a lot of hope here.
You deserve a break...

A few more days is worth it if your life can be easier.
And we will be with you every step of the way! ♥

Impurrfect 01-21-2015 05:12 PM

Jay - Sorry I missed you, but am hoping the increased dose will help and get you out of there soon!!

Boss lady and the doc are going to be out of the office, the state and then the COUNTRY until next month - no yelling!!! I'm thinking it will be pretty slow at work, but I will stretch out my work and put in my hours.

Did find out I have at least 4 days paid time off and mini-boss lady is supposed to fax over my insurance paperwork so they can get me registered. TBH, I was afraid to even ask boss lady, but she's the one who handles it so I did and she was quite nice. Why not, she and hubby are going to a tropical island for over a week!

Was checking book of faces, while it was slow at work (another rebel here) and found out my aunt M is possibly going to have to go on dialysis?!?! I couldn't get hold of her, talked to uncle J and he doesn't know much, other than he thinks that she was at the doctor about that. He has been out of work for 3 months due to vertigo.

Talked to aunt Phyllis and she's working herself up trying to go through all the stuff in their house and figure out what to do with it.

Haven't heard anything about the bratkins coming down, but at least I didn't really get my hopes up.

Chic - how did the dr's appt. go?

Hugs and prayers,

Amy

dreamscape 01-21-2015 05:20 PM

Wow, it seems like I haven't been here forever..
Almost 9 months clean now

Have some hardcore anxiety and some depression happening right now though
(hopelessness) ....slammin headaches almost everyday too :(

venuscat 01-21-2015 05:41 PM

(((dreamscape))) ♥

chicory 01-21-2015 07:42 PM

(((Jay))) I am glad they did something other than talking and making you frustrated.. up-ing your meds is a positive change, and I hope it helps you right away!
all you can do is be honest. that is the only way to get real help, sweetheart. they need the truth, in order to help.
Is your new schizo wizard doc seeing you there? I have a good feeling about her....love ya...I know you miss your furbabies. They are fine, and time is different for them. of course you know this.. you are the animal guru...love , chic

(((Dreamscape))) so good to see you! hang in there. things will get better. you are in good company here! we are all struggling with something or other right now. so we are glad to wrap you in our comfort blankie.. its crowded but full of love!

xoxoxo
chicory

Impurrfect 01-21-2015 07:44 PM

((Jay)) and ((Joe)) - Keeping you both in my hugs and prayers, as I do all of the henhousers.

Amy

chicory 01-21-2015 07:55 PM

G'night hh'rs..
xoxoxo
chicory

dreamscape 01-21-2015 08:47 PM

Thank you so much ..you guys are the best

One minute at a time..right? :c017:

amy55 01-21-2015 10:28 PM

Would anyone mind if I joined in here. I looked at the whiners, it moves faster then I can keep up with.

Hi everyone, my name is Ann Marie. Or call me jynx.

venuscat 01-21-2015 10:31 PM

Hello love! :)
We have met before, I am sure....in Whiners.
Lovely to see you, and by all means jump right in.
The Hen House is an awesome place to chat...and there are wonderful caring people here.

My first pet in my life was a white cat called Jinx.
We will call you whatever you want to be called.... :hug:

V xx

amy55 01-21-2015 10:37 PM

I do prefer jynx. There is already an amy here, and Ann Marie is just too long.

Little bout myself. I am an RA. I mostly hang out in F and F of alcoholics. I don't really know where I belong.

venuscat 01-21-2015 10:50 PM

You belong right here jynx. :hug:
I am also an RA ~ addict/alcoholic.
And there are others here who post in F&F as well.
REALLY glad you joined us! :)

chicory 01-22-2015 02:44 AM

Good morning all!

Welcome Jynx! This is a great place, it's been a bit quiet, so don't worry, it fills up off and on, and someone will always come along to talk with:) You can belong here if you wish to!
I travel around SR and it is nice to have a spot to consider home base. Whiners is truly wonderful too, and most of us here wander over there and jump in the stream and try to catch up lol. Good folks, and funny.

Glad to have you Jynx.
I hope everyone has a good day. I am off to work soon. an early meeting..
love and hugs!
Chic

Lenina 01-22-2015 03:09 AM

Good morning all. In typical Bad Boy Mercury, I couldn't get connected last night.

((((Yakkie)))) I know you miss the furrier ones, please be patient and please please be honest. I know you're honest by nature. Continue to be, OK?

((((((Joe!)))))). So good to see you! Congrats on your nine months! I know you've worked so hard!

Welcome (((jynx)))))

Chicory, how are you doing honey girl? I need to PM you about something when I have better connection.

Amy, so sad to here about your aunt M. I want you to know I was talking to a an old collegue I havent seen for years, he mentioned his Dad had been on dialysis for years before he got a kidney transplant and is now FINE!! Amazing!!! So fingers crossed.

((((Vee)))) how are you doing, girlie?

I managed to drag through yesterday, got all my tasks done. Got my flight up her no problem, which goes to show us all....even with Mercury RX, it all works out without my worrying for 12 hours! LOL

And,if all continues, I get to see some more old friends and clients. And possibly have a very good time. I am going to have to buy a cozy sweater if I plan to leave the buildings. It's snowing like a snowing thing at destination and I failed to pack a decent sweater. I have a T shirt of Hubs which is giant on me and does not look right.

OK, I'm going to try and sleep a bit more.

Love from Lenina