SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomers to Recovery (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/)
-   -   All About Love is back an in bad shape way more than brainfried this time (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/205263-all-about-love-back-bad-shape-way-more-than-brainfried-time.html)

Raindance 07-19-2010 10:02 AM

Take care of you/

All About Love 07-19-2010 03:32 PM

seems some peopke keave some to be desired too here aswell, you dont know me, other people here do so keep your judgementalism to yourself, wouldnt want to be label a troll now
im taking my boy to school cos some of us remain responsible in how we conduct ourselves, many thanks to others whom are helpful,
love an respect to you lot for sure

All About Love 07-19-2010 03:36 PM

hey is esspresso round here still guys?

Rusty Zipper 07-19-2010 06:15 PM

no spressy sightings in too long niks,

Angelic17 07-19-2010 06:32 PM

Hey Love, I'm sorry that your health is failing and your not in good shape. You can still get better. It's hard work, and you need to do the hard work in order to get better. You need nutritious food, alot of clear fluids. Vitamins, and some light exercise. You have to go through all the pain to get well. You have children that need you.
So be good to yourself. And focus on getting and staying clean, and taking care of yourself and your children. I wish you a healing. Don't give up.

All About Love 07-19-2010 11:25 PM

Angelic17 :c017:

Rusty
:c020:

stugotz 07-20-2010 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by All About Love (Post 2656024)
seems some peopke keave some to be desired too here aswell, you dont know me, other people here do so keep your judgementalism to yourself, wouldnt want to be label a troll now
im taking my boy to school cos some of us remain responsible in how we conduct ourselves, many thanks to others whom are helpful,
love an respect to you lot for sure

No ill will here. Just stating the obvious. I sang the same song as you for decades. Nothing changes if nothing changes. Good luck.

michelle01 07-22-2010 01:03 AM

Obviously, Nikky needs help and I think she knows that. It's unfortunate that she went out again and has done this damage to herself, but it's not about willpower for an addict. What is beating herself up now going to do?

I've been clean and sober for awhile now... sometimes I have to remind myself to refrain from judgmentalism with others in recovery I'll admit. I was once there myself and can't afford to forget that.

Wishing you all the best Nikky, please stay in touch.

michelle01 07-22-2010 05:59 AM

p.s. I hope that this thread can stay on track and of support to Nikki

justjo 08-11-2010 08:58 PM

Hey Nik,
Its Jo in Adelaide, havent spoken to you in ages. I guess you are at Kuitpo by now due to the date of the posts. Damn, I would of loved to have chatted with ya. Im here if you need me, Ok!
JJ