SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomers to Recovery (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/)
-   -   I wan to use!!! (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/127630-i-wan-use.html)

Change4life 07-03-2007 11:01 PM

********{Trish}}}}}
I just got home and I see you havent checked in.
I hope you are okay. I am worried about you, and I know I m not alone.
I dont know what to say except that I really care and I hope you are allright.

Jules62 07-03-2007 11:50 PM

I've had so little time to come here-but chiy?*hugs*

I hope you're ok-I really do,

Jules xox

Pilgrim 07-03-2007 11:53 PM

Trish? I just got home too. Time you checked in. I'm thinking of you.

Lizrox 07-04-2007 02:37 AM

USING=Jails, institutions, and death..think about that..

Keep us posted..

parentrecovers 07-04-2007 06:36 AM

lending support, chiy. come back! k

Luckyv2 07-04-2007 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by parentrecovers (Post 1396330)
lending support, chiy. come back! k

Me TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing that I would like to tell ya Trish! Is there is no shame in relapse. I know that is hard to believe but in all reality the only shame is to not come back. If (and I am NOT saying that you are used) you have used, it is OK! You just need to dust yourself off and come back. NONE of us have anything other than today. We all start our days the same way pretty much.

Relapse isn't a requirement but it has been my requirement. You know honey, look at my join date over <<<<<<<<! Out of all of my post, and all of my time here, I FINALLY got to where I could not USE JUST FOR TODAY. I haven't used since May 25, 2006 and for that I am grateful. But it doesn't happen over night and neither does recovery. I Have faith in YOU Trish! I care!

Change4life 07-04-2007 11:14 AM

********{TRISH}}}}}

I had 105 days clean in when I relapsed. Terewasnt anything I could do except start again. I hope you do the same. If you relapsed that is. I am hoping you are doing something else and just havent had the chance to check in.

I will be thinking about you today. I hope everything is okay with you.

I wish you would check in. You are missed.

Hugs,
Beth

Rowan 07-04-2007 12:17 PM

I don't know about anyone else - but I get upset and frustrated about threads like this one. Someone who I care very much about - is out there, who knows where, and I am utterly powerless to help. I get so angry at addiction.

Luckyv2 07-04-2007 12:34 PM

So do I Rowan....My sponsor always told me that it is OK to be angry especially at the disease of ADDICTION! He said that if you never get angry about what it has done to you, then you probably won't be able to get clean. I hate addiction and that is OK with me today.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((Trish)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )

AAFreeportPA 07-04-2007 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Rowan (Post 1396651)
I don't know about anyone else - but I get upset and frustrated about threads like this one. Someone who I care very much about - is out there, who knows where, and I am utterly powerless to help. I get so angry at addiction.

The best we can do is throw out the lifelines via our messages and hope that they reach out and grasp for them.

It is upsetting knowing that whatever we can do to help it just may not be enough for some. I'd hate to end this on a down note but some people just need to face life and either to fail or to succeed on their own. And that decision Today, to use or not, is always there.

I can't walk up to chiynita and tell her, face to face, that she not worry about this. That life does offer the greatest rewards and yet what appears to be intolerable pain and suffering. That she can choose to accept life on life's terms or avoid it in drug-induced oblivion. That there are many people here who don't want to see her hurt herself further.

But you're right, Rowan. We are powerless over that. And that's very frustrating. Only she can choose between learning to live with the struggle or to give up. Only she can reach out.

And to chiynita: If you're reading this right now then thank you for lurking. Now let us know you're okay, please?

Yours in Recovery, Mark B.

teej 07-04-2007 02:22 PM

(((trish)))........hey, what stone said on post #12 is right on the money. I'll keep you in my prayers girl. :hug:

Dee74 07-04-2007 03:24 PM

(((((((chiy))))))))
D

Hope 07-04-2007 03:34 PM

I'm thinking of you and hoping you're alright. Please let us know either way. No matter what happened, don't be ashamed to come back here.

If you did slip, the quicker you stop it, the better off you will be.

(( .. ))

Hugs and prayers for your safe return.

Alive 07-04-2007 04:47 PM

Trish...you know....you can count on all of us..we wouldn't be here otherwise...we're more than strangers on screens..where actually caring friends..i don't know about others here, but i remember the screen names throughout the day...and i imagine people living their lives faraway,but with a similar path....

love ya...

nogard 07-04-2007 04:52 PM

hi Chiy, I am guessing you still have the desire to quit using, thats what its about. Come say hello and hope your safe and well.

Kevin

Jules62 07-04-2007 05:30 PM

Hey chiy.....still thinking of you,hoping you're okay and wanting to see you back here-no matter what.

(((((((chiy))))))))))))

Love, Julesxox

Rusty Zipper 07-04-2007 06:03 PM

i hope your just away from your computer, maybe a malfunction, or at a great 4th cele...

i pray thats the case...

IO Storm 07-05-2007 01:15 AM

Rowan..I feel the same...we don't know what to think when they drop off..

Chiy..you can ALWAYS come back.

Love,

IO

indigo 07-05-2007 01:57 AM

Walking with you girl, keep on you're doing the right thing, tell your dad if you can just how you're feeling...it sure beats using.

hugs indie

Missymae737 07-05-2007 04:10 AM

Please check in with us...We are concerned about your well being...