SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   One Year & Over Part 68 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/438313-one-year-over-part-68-a.html)

Treerat66 05-07-2019 11:31 PM

Good morning Overs.

Glad you are getting better Sassy.

We have a wet day.

Have a good day everyone.

FBL 05-08-2019 03:50 AM

Love the new word, Andy! It's Bubblicious! (That was actually a brand of chewing gum when I was a kid).

Congrats on 4 years and 9 months, Sassy!

Making some good headway on my book project. Just may hit my self-imposed deadline!

Still enjoying my online recovery meetings. We are really becoming a regular little family. :)

Have a Happy Hump-Day, overs!

stargazer016 05-08-2019 06:30 AM

Glad you are feeling better Saskia!

Hi SE! Things get a little easier the second year, but they become so mobile! Enjoy the adventure!

I am so happy that the bubble is gone and that you are making good progress on your book FBL. This ordeal is a testament to the strength of your sobriety and an inspiration to me.

Have a good day all!

Mags1 05-08-2019 07:32 PM

Morning Overs:wavey:

It’s predawn here still and I’m up early but not rearing to go! :lol:

Hope it’s a good Thursday for everyone, my friends.

Catch up with you later :grouphug:

Treerat66 05-08-2019 11:41 PM

Good morning Overs.

Mags, no one should be rearing to go at 3:32! :lmao

Where did the sun go? Raining again.

PhoenixJ 05-09-2019 01:18 AM

graft healed over

hopefully no more- feels rather anticlimactic after so much work in the last 3.5y....22 procedures, strong recovery- time to reset my brain to get 'normal', so to speak.

Mags1 05-09-2019 02:39 AM

PJ, that’s great news! :c011:

FBL 05-09-2019 03:59 AM

Great news, PJ! Here's to life, my friend!

Lots of rain here overnight. Everything looks nice and green.

Have a Thunderous Thursday, overs!

Saskia 05-09-2019 04:35 AM

PJ, that’s great :hug:

SE, great to see you! Hard to believe your daughter is a year already :-)

Thanks for the congrats - every once in awhile a monthly soberversary hits me...

Hi to all and have a great day!

Itchy 05-09-2019 09:35 AM

Hey Overs!
Delayed again by blizzards/freezing rains in Colorado Springs and Temps of 38 degrees, we are really Leaving tomorrow as we had torrential rains here with many areas flooded and folks requiring boat rescues but not my section of roads out. We will be there Saturday evening and Temps will be in the 70s Sunday.

FBL!
Woohoo! Great news! Is your vision good again in that eye?

Sassy! Congrats on 5yrs. minus three months!:dance4: Also on feeling better. We are ina daytime only break in the torrential rains. I got the trailer I'm towing up there just as the rain came down so hard we could not see a hundred feet! I envy your beautiful day.

PJ,
Remember we are never as good sober as we thought we would be. Be gentle with yourself in judging progress, and firm on making progress. Sober confidence comes with time and self forgiveness of any past peccadillos of self and others.

Thanks for all the B-Day good will guys, gotta go load.

Mags1 05-09-2019 10:26 AM

Itchy, be safe on your journey.

MindfulMan 05-09-2019 01:45 PM

Two years sober today.

Mags1 05-09-2019 10:24 PM

Congratulations MindfulMan :c011:

:dance8::dance8::dance8:

Mags1 05-09-2019 10:59 PM

Morning Overs

I’m not so good today. Asthma more severe today, whenever I walk. I’ve started on my rescue meds (steroids) and going to get an appointment for the docs (following the asthma plan made for me from hospital) which will probably be Monday now. Still waiting for appointment to have these monthly injections which will replace the steroids, hopefully. Otherwise I’m ok mentally. :)

I’ve promised my friend I’d call and see her this morning, it’s her birthday tomorrow and we haven’t seen each other for a while. So I’ll pop over for an hour then come home and rest.

Hope your Friday is good my friends :wavey:

tootsl1 05-09-2019 11:03 PM

Wow! MM is that 2 years since your 'graduation' from the Undies!! Jeepers time really does fly! Hows things? Congratulations!

Treerat66 05-09-2019 11:34 PM

Good morning Overs.

Congratulations MindfulMan :c011:

Wet again!

PhoenixJ 05-10-2019 12:02 AM

Prayers Mags
Congrats MM and Sassy
Stay safe Itch
Always interested in your book endeavours, FBL

FBL 05-10-2019 04:02 AM

Congrats, MM! 2 years is HUGE! :)

Mags, hope you feel better soon.

Ran into a bit of a snag on my book project yesterday. There is a glitch in the program, of course I didn't notice it until I'm nearly done with the final editing. Stayed a couple extra hours last night to set it all straight. In the old days, I would've said F-it and gone home and got wasted. So glad those days are gone for good!

Have a Fantastic Friday, overs!

stargazer016 05-10-2019 04:56 AM

Congrats on two years MindfulMan! Well done!

Mags1 05-10-2019 06:48 AM

Had a really good visit to my friends. We caught up with each other’s news, drank tea and coffee and ate blueberry muffins! Lovely. :)

FBL pleased you got the snag sorted out. Great that sobriety gives us the freedom to do as we please! :)